UbiBorghal's Avatar Community Manager

Space monkey report #3 [updated!]

Update: Please note the change of date!
    You want news. We have news. And we will share this news with you on our next Space Monkey Report Live Stream. All the details on our website, don't miss it!

What are you expecting to see in this Live Stream? Let us know below!

4 people found this helpful

Hello there o/

I'm so glad you'll do another Live Report, I like them so much !!
    The first thing I would like to see in this Live Report is, of course, Michel Ancel. Then I hope you'll give us informations about the BGE fest, what kind of activities will be there and when will it be. I guess this Live Report is organised because of the BGE fest so I'm expecting a lot of informations from you guys
    The second part I would like to have more informations is about the gameplay. I mean we know that the main gameplay will be with the spaceships, the fight and the how both of them are linked ; however we don't have a lot of informations about what the player will be really able to do. What I want to know is, Will the BGE2 gameplay be as rich as the BGE1 gameplay ? Will there be little games/races like in BGE1 ?
    The third and last thing I would like to hear from you is simply the lore of the BGE2 world. In the last Live Report you already showed us the chronology of what happened before BGE2, but I would like to learn more about, for instance, the Chinese and the Indian compagnies which left the Earth to colonise the System 3 or just how people from Earth lived the migration to the new solar System ?
    Oh yeah, and last thing, what about the Domz in BGE2 ??? I guess you'll keep this part secret for a long time but we never know

With this, keep us informed of your progress on the game, I trust you in making one the best game I'll maybe ever play

Nautilis12

Can't wait for the live stream!

I hope we get to see more of the city or planet.
    Maybe some new vehicles and gameplay mechanics.

Also can't wait to hear more about BGE fest! Im looking forward to hearing more about it.

Thanks for the hard work and keeping us updated!
    See you all october 24th!

Yeah! Finally more news!!!
     1 people found this helpful

KIERROK's Avatar Member
    Assassin's Creed Odyssey, Red Dead Redemption, Space Monkey Report #3... what more can happen this month?

GarretDanilo's Avatar Member
    This is a good news, i loved the previous two Space Monkey Report and i hope to see the same level of content and quality. I would to see some solid gameplay video maybe with the exploration/walk around of the interior of the big ships, plus i hope to see more during the Paris Games Week or BGE Fest. I can't wait
     1 people found this helpful

JCOptimistic's Avatar Junior Member
    Fantastic! I have not seen a livestream yet and I am more than happy to set aside time to listen to one for the BGE universe. I have watched astonishing presentations. Hope to see the Space Monkey community that continues to grow. Happy streaming!

Nice! Can't wait!

I look forward to it! Hopefully the release date is announced as well.

Will the stream be available on Youtube or Twitch when it's over?

It might still be too early in development, but it would be interesting to see if stealth or spyglass are being tested, and what it looks like so far (without spoiling too much, of course!).

Thanks!
    I'm looking forward to the stream.