Also failed to synchronize achievements

Unfortunately I am having the same issue. 2 days ago everything was working okay, now I can't seem to get into any game as they all seem to say 'failed to synchronize achievements'.
    I will try again tomorrow, but I did notice an update to Ubiconnect so perhaps this could be a cause.
    I have tried the DNS flush as mentioned above, but sadly this did not help for me.
    Otherwise I have seen a few threads that have said to re-install Ubiconnect, but I am a little concerned that the current games installed won't sync after the reinstall....

Ubi-Orion's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Karnaurth Go to original post
    Unfortunately I am having the same issue. 2 days ago everything was working okay, now I can't seem to get into any game as they all seem to say 'failed to synchronize achievements'.
    I will try again tomorrow, but I did notice an update to Ubiconnect so perhaps this could be a cause.
    I have tried the DNS flush as mentioned above, but sadly this did not help for me.
    Otherwise I have seen a few threads that have said to re-install Ubiconnect, but I am a little concerned that the current games installed won't sync after the reinstall....
    Hey there.

Before uninstalling you will be given options to delete your games and saves, if you ensure that both these options aren't selected you should be fine to try a fresh installation

Originally Posted by Rayrs30 Go to original post
    This issues started for me as well. I uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I'm at a wits end on what to do. I've gone several forums and did all the step advised to try to fix it. Totally gave up on it. Payed good money to play Valhalla and the launcher is the one that has become the bane on my side and won't allow me to play the game. I was only able to play 30 minutes of the game.
    For me the error was the anti-virus, which was blocking Ubisoft. After adding Ubisoft into exceptions, it works.

I just started getting this error today. I have tried everything outlined at this link. Fix: Uplay Failed to Synchronize Achievements.

But the problem still persists. This is on AC: Origins. This was working fine for months. Been playing and enjoying the game. Now, when this happens there are two things I can do. Cancel, cancels the launch of the game. Skip, skips the achievements sync for now.

So far I am just hitting Skip and continuing to play the game. Just hope this gets fixed at some point.
     1 people found this helpful

Yeah im having the same issues.

This started happening today after the Ubisoft Connect server issues this morning when it was down.
    Since Ubisoft still suck at communicating with their customers i tried tweeting them but i get no response, i also tried creating a ticket, but this lets me know that due to Covid they only have live-chat (wtf?) and this is not available... So no way of contacting support.. Great.

I suspect todays issues with achievement syncing is related to the server problems, and that it will solve itself after a while. But it would be nice if they could communicate this through their official channels so we didnt have to wonder, and waste time troubleshooting.
     4 people found this helpful

I have been having this problem all day with every Ubisoft game I own. This happened once before but was quickly fixed with a restart of Ubisoft Connect but for whatever reason it doesn't work this time. Could be Ubisoft servers I suppose.

Same here and not for the first time. I'm 28 hrs into AC Origins, there was no issue up until today. Although it happened before a lot, totally random and regardless of the game I was playing. This issue goes back many years and Ubisoft apparently ignores the problem, apart from the stock response that you need to reinstall the client. Is this a joke? First off, reinstall doesn't even come close to address the problem, it's just as broken as before, and second, this is a ridiculous reaction from a software publisher. So you know that your software and/or cloud service is broken and you don't give a damn.

I enjoy Ubisoft titles but this client has always been a real dog. It's pathetic that Ubisoft is enforcing it no matter what. I buy games through either Steam or Epic and even signing up with Epic was too much, but whatever. There's a very good reason why you don't want more than one game client on your system and this topic is a testament to it.

Frankly, I'm considering to avoid everything Ubisoft in the future just to get rid of Uplay at last. It's toxic and it sucks the fun out of gaming.
     5 people found this helpful

Same problem here. Reinstalled Ubisoft Connect, flushed dns, checked game integrity, added exceptions to windows defender - nothing works and problem still persists. The problem is on your end, UBISOFT, so you need to fix this ASAP!!!
     1 people found this helpful

Failed to synchronise achievements

Today i started Rainbow 6 siege and "failed to synchronise achievements" popped up. I tried to reinstall it but it did not work. My friend has the exact same problem and reinstalling did not work for him either. Somebody who can help?

Zantetzulken's Avatar Junior Member
    well now the whole luncher is down just starts in offline mode XD