Good Luck

I'ma be that guy who literally logs into the thread just to let everyone know I uninstalled and I am relieved to do so.

The balance is horrendous, the priority for PC over console is stupid, the lack of creativity with characters, lack of updates, lack of communication with the community, yea I have no hope, good luck to the people that still find this bs fun.
     2 people found this helpful

Didn't you already post a -I uninstalled your game- post?

You are free, my brother.

EvoX.'s Avatar Senior Member
    One or two weeks ago you made a detailed thread about hero changes, now you've apparently uninstalled. What tipped you over the edge?

Originally Posted by CRIMS0NM0NKEY Go to original post
    Didn't you already post a -I uninstalled your game- post?
    Nope

Originally Posted by EvoXTalhante Go to original post
    One or two weeks ago you made a detailed thread about hero changes, now you've apparently uninstalled. What tipped you over the edge?
    Lack of actual conversation between the community and devs and me finally understanding that they have an agenda and a course of direction that I don't see them changing for the communities comments. I think the game is going to always feel the same and play out the same on console so, lost hope. Lol definitely got tilted too over recent matches.

Yup i realized that too they will not change the direction that’s why I stop playing.
     1 people found this helpful