i believe it has been said that about 10% of the game will take place in modern times. i was watching a parkour documentary, and at the very end it had this thing about a parkour game being developed. it showed a bit of gameplay, and aside from the art style it looked a little like assassins creed. the link follows. the part of the video game starts at around 44 minutes. is this assassins creed?

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...q=jump+britain

i believe it has been said that about 10% of the game will take place in modern times. i was watching a parkour documentary, and at the very end it had this thing about a parkour game being developed. it showed a bit of gameplay, and aside from the art style it looked a little like assassins creed. the link follows. the part of the video game starts at around 44 minutes. is this assassins creed?

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?doc...q=jump+britain

As far as i have read: yes, about 10% of the game is played in the present/future. NO, this is not the Assassins Creed game, have you even seen any of the videos or pictures from AC? I guess the games both got a lot of free running, but the other game is ALL about jumping walls, while AC is about killing people.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

The world has already come to the end.. We just haven't been notified yet!

well yea, AC it's about killing but 40% is about acrobatics.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

I doesn't mater how good you are, you can get beter.

I hate it when people say the game is about killin' people I think it'll be alot more deep than that Jade did say that not all missions will end in an assassination and that some missions will be like stealing from the rich and giving to the poor type things (like Robin Hood)

your probably both right. the game is a lot about killing, but it's probably also about stealing stuff to sustain yourself.

hummm hello, its about being assassin, why else would they call it assassins creed?

Originally posted by ameshockey3 <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">hummm hello, its about being assassin, why else would they call it assassins creed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it makes sence are u kidding me??

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ameshockey3:
    hummm hello, its about being assassin, why else would they call it assassins creed? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    well that makes sens, that's what assassins do, kill not rob(I think that RetiredHatch is confusing rogue with assassin)<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

I doesn't mater how good you are, you can get beter.