Transference from Oculus Store - UPlay "...problem authenticating the ownership"

It's been 5 days since I created a ticket with ubisoft, and I'm still not allowed to start the game.

UPlay doesn't think I own the game, "...a problem authenticating the ownership...". I have linked Oculus with UPlay account, what more is there to do? The game exists with OH and does not exist in UPlay.

Clearly there are faults that need fixing between UPlay and Oculus. My first days as an owner of this software is not positive to say the least... And I'm not alone.

Also I suspect it's taking extra time since I created the ticket on Ubisoft Swedish-support, since Ubisoft stated it would take extra time if using other regions then my own...

Posting here to take this further.

UbiMatcha's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey ugor12,
    I can't see this game on your account I'm afraid.
    This usually means the game was activated on a different account. Do you have any other usernames or emails that you may have an account on?
    Please also attach your proof of purchase to your ticket. Thanks!

My ubisoft ticket nr is 07424240 (with Swedish support).

Added a screenshot of the mail/receipt from Oculus to the ticket.
    Have no other mail address, tried to create an account (named 'galaxy67' with my mail address) with uplay as I ran Transference the first time, but it said that the mail address was taken, I then recovered the password to get into this account I already have but had forgotten about. This is linked to my Oculus account, which I also only have one.

Thanks for your reply.

Also I don't believe all the other people now giving Transference a bad rating on the Oculus Home Store had their game activated on the wrong account by accident...
    They also bought the game this weekend.

Maybe it was activated on no account at all, since I maybe(?) didn't log in to UPlay the first time I started the game. But after I retrieved the password to UPlay I could link the accounts when I started the game again. Maybe that was too late... Think you should try to reproduce this so it can be fixed till next time a new user buys something on Oculus.

This problem has been present on all games you have on Oculus Store as I see it.

UbiMatcha's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the info ugor12,
    Our team will be in contact as soon as possible.

Update:

On day 13 I requested a refund because my ticket was not resolved, then bought the game again, this time not on sale. It worked now.
    I believe it is because I now already have UPlay installed and an account there and it being linked to Oculus. The issue is probably not resolved for other new users.

Why can't I crouch using the Oculus Touch in the Oculus Home version (use L or R, it says default), and why can't I change the controller settings (stuck on "Stick Sensitivity"), pressing "A" does nothing.
    Absolutely not playable while seated or standing because of the need to pick up things on the floor, and the game resets the view all the time if I have changed the height position of my headset half a meter or so.

So how do you manage to crouch?

Will post the crouching issue in the correct forum. The UPlay issue was not handled well.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey there! I moved your thread to the Transference forum since this was a known issue that was related to Transference. The Uplay authentication issue has been resolved by now. Have you tried re-calibrating your Oculus? I've passed on your report to our Transference team.