AC: Rebellion. Been playing for a year. AMA game related and I'll try help.

So I'm in New Zealand and been playing Rebellion for a year... Daily...

Ask me anything game related and I'll try help.
     2 people found this helpful

I have so many questions! I guess my first question is, what's your general advice about stats? Are there any stats that seem more important than others? This is mostly for optimizing gear since character stats seem to be preset. Also, for new players, do you have top picks for common, uncommon, and rare characters? Something that we can focus to maximize returns later on. Thanks in advance.

Edit: How's the weather down there? Sunny?

Best way to increase stats is to rank up heroes. And specfically if your struggling in fights then increase damage, and then speed.

Top picks for hereos. Luis- can unlock chests, disarm traps, and also hide.

Most stealth heroes are good, avoiding a fight is better than battling,

To maximize returns, keep your intel always regenerating, Do all Legacy missions you can to get more heroes, Complete missions with 3 stars so you can rush them, and build your hero list mainly Assassins, with some DPS, Support hereos aren't required too often in rushs.

All missions, when actually playing the mission, show suggested team build (power score/type) you don't have to use those, build your strongest verstile team to get thru with 3 stars. Missions don't change so take note of the hard rooms and plan accordingly. But fights are heavy RNG for hit and damage. Sometimes a bit of good or bad luck has a big difference.

Hero picks and Helix spending

For the beginning heroes/ initial team to beat region 4...Do we need more shadow class than Aguilar + Luis?
    I am currently working on Tarik, Gaspar, Luis, and Beatriz through legacy missions. Not sure who else deserves the 2 months of farming just to obtain the epic legacy missions.

And I read you do not recommend buying standard cubes. This include the rift event 10x cubes? At least until we can complete region 4 legacy missions.

Does the "level up a hero" daily objective still appear if all your heroes are the their current maximum levels?

Originally Posted by Ghostz19 Go to original post
    For the beginning heroes/ initial team to beat region 4...Do we need more shadow class than Aguilar + Luis?
    I am currently working on Tarik, Gaspar, Luis, and Beatriz through legacy missions. Not sure who else deserves the 2 months of farming just to obtain the epic legacy missions.

And I read you do not recommend buying standard cubes. This include the rift event 10x cubes? At least until we can complete region 4 legacy missions.
    After playing the game intently in the first 2 months I figured that this is a long term short play time game for me. I'll spend 20-30mins (spread out) a day in it every day.

Region 4 is minimum level 31. You should have lots of heroes by then. If not then play region 2 and 3. leveling up brotherhood level and raising hero level.

Except for some legendary heroes, all are obtainable by legacy missions. And some legendary have a low chance of dna in Region 4.

Most rush missions need a blue assassin class hero. Lots need 2 blue class. I've 19 blue class, 21 purple class and 9 green class. 49/51 possible total heroes.

Buying cubes you'll get common dna, uncommon dna and either elite or rarely legendary dna. The 200 helix for a cube is better spent in daily selection on straight up legendary dna. With daily objectives giving you 3 cube tokens and daily rewards giving you 165 cube tokens. Thats 17 free cubes in 30 days.

For the rift event cubes you'll normally get 2 lots of uncommon dna and 1 set of epic/legendary.

It comes down to cost vs reward. If you don't have the heroes and you do have the helix credits then buy the cubes until you figure it's not worth it. The bonus rift progression from the heroes in rift cubes is worth it if you can complete all rift missions and rush the last mission consistently.

Having more heroes means you can rush more missions in 10 minutes and take a longer break. Rushing missions drops hero health, a 30% potion will full heal them. Or you can wait half an hr and they'll be back to full health. So more rushes at one point then a longer break till playing again. or less rushes and more frequent playing...

2 months of farming? All heroes except for legandary have 2 legacy missions, a high chance of drop and a low chance of drop. Farm the DNA that has a high chance untill you get that hero and then move on to another mission. I think it's 25 DNA to unlock a hero, 9 dna a day from rushing 3 times and you'll have that hero in 3-4 days.

Originally Posted by onehitparry Go to original post
    Does the "level up a hero" daily objective still appear if all your heroes are the their current maximum levels?
    I don't know. I've never had all my heroes at max level. And it's not something I'd want to assume would happen.

I've 27 heroes that can be leveled up.

From level 38 to level 39 for a hero needs 5,120 exp and 19k gold. I don't have the resources to get all of mine to level 39. And there's no need.

The current minimum level for the best gear 4star stuff is level 32, and all mine are over that, including Kassandra now.

The rank 39 standard mission requires a power score of 1370 to rush, I've got that on a level 34 hero. In fact Luis is rank 39 all 4* gear and power score of 1,932 and Rosa is rank 36 with a 4* weapon, 3* armor and no accessory and has a power score of 2,133

I kept my mission playing team = to brotherhood level and with the best gear I could while I was still leveling up. Other heroes I used to rush missions were all at levels and random gear to rush. When I was going thru region 3 I was often replaying region 2 missions for stuff.

I've noticed that most of the best/versatile/more often useful characters are blue ones and I have quite a few of those. On the other side, missions requiring 2 reds and one green are usually not so great. Which red and green characters would you pick to have a 3-4 team for those missions? Any tier.

How do you keep up with the gold???

brotherhood lvl 15, currently I just do daily quest and farm few grey heroes every day for more stars.

is better to spend all my helix (3600+) for 20 of DNA Cubes now, or is better to keep them and spend in future for stricktly selected heroes from "daily selection"?

Originally Posted by siralex1986 Go to original post
    I've noticed that most of the best/versatile/more often useful characters are blue ones and I have quite a few of those. On the other side, missions requiring 2 reds and one green are usually not so great. Which red and green characters would you pick to have a 3-4 team for those missions? Any tier.

How do you keep up with the gold???
    Playing a mission those red/green/blue roles are a guideline. You can use any team that meets the level and power score for the mission. So if a mission you playing says you need 2 red and a green. Ignore it and run your best team.

Rushing a mission you need to use level, power score and role. You'll want to rush the highest standard mission and loot mission you can for maximum resources. Legacy missions you'll want to collect em all. This is where you'll need the red and green heroes.

Thats not to say using red/green roles is bad. I just preferred to run with a stealth/assassin rather than a support. I prob did 80% of missions with Aguilar, Luis and Tariq.

For gold, max your treasury. 3 heroes speed up the generation. Flora, Angela and Claudia. 2 increase the generated amount, Mayya and Rodrigo.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►