Hey when I can get into a match, it's so insanely fun and I have a blast. But I have literally sat here for over 20 minutes waiting for another match. Every time it gets up to 6 players, it goes back down to 5. And then you get hopeful and think oh good here we go.....only to have your hopes dashed yet again. I want to play but you guys have got to look into what is making these connections so impossible. Is there not enough people playing the game or something? I can't see why cuz AC is like the best series of all time, next to God of War.

Hey when I can get into a match, it's so insanely fun and I have a blast. But I have literally sat here for over 20 minutes waiting for another match. Every time it gets up to 6 players, it goes back down to 5. And then you get hopeful and think oh good here we go.....only to have your hopes dashed yet again. I want to play but you guys have got to look into what is making these connections so impossible. Is there not enough people playing the game or something? I can't see why cuz AC is like the best series of all time, next to God of War.

I agree. I've been able to play for a few minutes but had to cut out early to run an errand. I came back and have been watching the loading screen for almost 30 minutes now...

same here...which system are you on? Im using the ps3 and it takes forever just to join one game.

Agreed I have been waiting 20min at the loading screen with 7 of 7 agents. What's up with that?

Im on the ps3 and the loading times are getting insane. My username is spartanwarrior2. Send me a friend request and we can set up a match with at least a few of us in a lobby.

And if I get kicked from the lobby due to server troubles one more time.......come on ubisoft you can do better than this, oh wait. Now im actually remembering the only other multiplayer game they had which was splinter cell conviction. Fun as hell but the disconnects got so bad I sold the game out of frustration. Especially since you lose all ur progress and xp due to thier inability to run a server.

If the top of the loading screen doesn't turn into a map once you have the 6/6 or 7/7 then I don't think it's ever going to work.
    I've never waited more than 5 minutes in a loading screen with the map showing. If it's stuck on the animus "Waiting for Abstergo Agents" with 6/6 or 7/7 I leave and start another because it'll never go.

EDIT: I should say I don't NOW wait more than 5 minutes. The first day I waited it out but it never finishes. There's a bug in there somewhere.

also sometimes i never get a contract for like the whole game

I'm also having problems like the ones mentioned abovelike waiting 10-30 minutes for a game, which is a shame because the multiplayer is fantastic.

@Himbo123
    I've also had that problem. A whole game without a target or a pursuer