Pallas the silencer

During conquest battle in achaia i didn't side with athens. Palmas did not spawn. Is there any way to find him? If not I cannot find all cultists or upgrade blade.

Pallas the Silencer made Demosthones Tongue-Tied
    is what I thought you were gonna say

Originally Posted by joker211078 Go to original post
    During conquest battle in achaia i didn't side with athens. Palmas did not spawn. Is there any way to find him? If not I cannot find all cultists or upgrade blade.
    As far as I know the only way would be to weaken Achaia again (Assassinating the new Leader would probably be the best way to accomplish that fast) and force another Conquest Battle only this time choose to fight for Athens ..... I hit him with 2 charged shots for my Fang bow and then ran over and hit the :"Lay the smackdown" button (Overpower) and sliced and diced him and sent him flying FTW

cawatrooper9's Avatar AC Forum Moderator
    Yeah, I'd just try siding with Athens next time.

There's a pretty big fortress in Achaia. If killing the leader doesn't quite do it, you should be able to burn plenty of war supplies in there.

Won't apper

Originally Posted by joker211078 Go to original post
    I ve done conquest battle couple times and still pallas won't appear. Nice bug. I've done it for both sides few times and still nothing, I cannot won game because of it.....
     1 people found this helpful

DreadGrrl's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Vranasko Go to original post
    I ve done conquest battle couple times and still pallas won't appear. Nice bug. I've done it for both sides few times and still nothing, I cannot won game because of it.....
    Repeating the battle for both sides won’t do you any good. You *must* fight for Athens. Pallas will appear fighting for Sparta during the battle, which is where you’ll have the opportunity to take him out.

I’d suggest that you record the battle next time you do it. Capture the cultist screen before you start the battle in the video, to prove that you haven’t killed him yet. If he doesn’t appear during the battle, submit a support ticket. Upload the video to YouTube, and include a link to the video in your ticket.

This would be a pretty big bug, if it is a bug, and it will need to be resolved by Ubi. I’d call it game-breaking.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by DreadGrrl Go to original post
    Repeating the battle for both sides won’t do you any good. You *must* fight for Athens.

This would be a pretty big bug, if it is a bug, and it will need to be resolved by Ubi. I’d call it game-breaking.
    Now you're talkin!

Origin: We Create Worlds!!
    EA: For the Player!!
    Ubisoft: It's Not a Game to Play, but a Program to Figure Out & Debug!!

(Seriously some of the logic that somehow got into the published game would fail first year game design students)
    This is coming from someone who spent years being an Ubisoft apologist

Originally Posted by Vranasko Go to original post
    Same here. Pretty disapointing I can tell you that! It’s my last one I have to slay..

it literally says in his descrptn "Fight for Athens on Achaia's battleground" if your not fighting for Athens you're not following the clues correctly