How do you speed up the game?

When i played in 2004, just press "3" on num pad, i can enjoy paster.
    Now UBI soft make remake ver game and i press "3" button but.... nothing happened. really nothing.

how can i play settlers 4 paster?

speed up

not of top of head which one 4 is, but isn't there a little man you can click on, an image?

Ubi-Thorlof's Avatar Anno Community Developer
    Hey, there are no buttons anymore for the game speed, but like in the original you can jump one minute ahead by pressing F9.

k3i72y's Avatar Junior Member
    Yeah na. Game is unplayable at slow speed and not having something that was an essential part of playing the game is idiocy. The original wont work on windows 10 and the new version is way too slow and super boring. Ubi dont care though. They got their money. Months later and still no patch to fix this. Thanks for wasting my money. Just wanted to play this while in isolation but nope.

I Agree With k3i72y Its Making Isolation go slower someone sort this out IE: Patch

im going to install original

You speed up the game by pressing 1-3 on the keypad. Pressing f12 also skips ingame time by 1 minute

Originally Posted by DoanuldTrump Go to original post
    You speed up the game by pressing 1-3 on the keypad. Pressing f12 also skips ingame time by 1 minute
    F12 does not work on windows 10

omg, they still havent done anything? my god, if this sht continues imma just get a refund and get the gold edition on GOG.com, i actually expected them to implement all the possible speeds for the game at some point, but no speed selection at all... just a minute skip, and then watch the battles fold like a snail on a wet pole... GOD!

Actually, the numpad speeds do work, however you need to enable cheats for even the numpad 1,2,3 to work now (goes up to 6, like before) and the enabling command is !incubation2

Okay, no, it doesn't go up to 6, it goes up to 9. If the game was too slow you can try with too fast now