Settlers 6 History Edition - Features

My favorite Settlers Game.
    I own it on GOG already, it works on Windows 10 and at 1080p.
    What does the History Edition contain to top that?

Also I own the Settlers 7 on steam but it is also linked on Uplay, payed quite a premium for it back then, is there a way to upgrade to History Edition?

Ubi-Thorlof's Avatar Anno Community Developer
    For the newer games there of course aren't quite as many changes as to the old ones.
    Windows 10 compatibility is an important one and the 2nd one is working multiplayer via Uplay. If you already got a working copy of the game and the multiplayer part is a not a big thing for you, the reworked The Settles 6 from the History Collection won't be something you really need, I totally agree with you.

I'll forward your second question and see if we got any options in this regard.

Thanks! Would have been nice to have some improved textures, to give it a fresh look. Probably would have been worth buying it again.

OlaHaldor's Avatar Member
    Would it support higher resolution? Like 3440x1440?

Online Modus via uplay

I also owned the game on gog bef but decided to buy the uplay version for the multiplayer option. I was hoping for some kind of online lobby to find other Settlers Hok players as sadly none of my friends is playing this amazing game. I didn't succeed in finding it though, does it exist at all? Is there any other suitable way to find players to play with? Would be a disappointment if I bought the game for absolutely no reason
    Regards, Melle

UbiChrisMANG's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Bossmelle Go to original post
    I also owned the game on gog bef but decided to buy the uplay version for the multiplayer option. I was hoping for some kind of online lobby to find other Settlers Hok players as sadly none of my friends is playing this amazing game. I didn't succeed in finding it though, does it exist at all? Is there any other suitable way to find players to play with? Would be a disappointment if I bought the game for absolutely no reason
    Regards, Melle
    Good timing to ask this question! Ubi-Thorlof just posted a status update here that addresses your questions and gives additional details on ongoing and upcoming fixes and improvements to the History Edition as well:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...-Status-Update