Originally Posted by DMac3221 Go to original post
    Another thing Iíve noticed thatís different this season..... these unknown riders are willing to spend an unholy number of tickets to win, even at rank 15. Thereís no reason to blow precious resources at that low of a rank. Iíve seen it before in isolated cases but all of a sudden itís widespread.
    Yes I have observed the same. What I do is put a decent time on the track and then forget about the match. It is fun to see their tickets flying and then the ranking doesn't change even if they win.

I am raking the chips again. Just in case if there is a new track released in the Bunker shop.

Any one else race the legend leader named "guest-mNJaQ2hg" ? I am now matched again him and he is a speed hack cheater! It is very frustrating getting to rank 2 and having to deal with this kind of BS.

Yup...

This is getting old Ubi/RL ...

xUBILYNXrLIARSx's Avatar Member
    why would they bother? it's good for business, the longer people take to get to the level they need/want the more tickets are used/bought

same goes for these short seasons, with everyone fighting for the same at the same time it's harder for everyone, instead of normal seasons where we can take our time a bit more

Rocknrolll21's Avatar Member
    Looks like the creators of this game are going to have a very merry christmas with all the cash that's been flowing their way due to these horrible cash grab bunker seasons.
    You better have a good christmas this year because very soon I'm gonna stop paying anything towards you. Mark my words....between now and the anniversary....I'll be dropping my playtime to casual. No more money towards golden tickets in the upcoming bunker seasons. Tons of gems to blow still. Heaps of coins....My bank account will grow instead of deflate from this game. Hold me to this! Ya f**ked up too many times!! Time to taper off!

Page 5 of 5 ◄◄  First ... 345