I would like to see a fix to the " a network error has occurred" when I've watched a video for a golden ticket and don't get one, just that error message.

CaptainWeelie's Avatar Community Manager
    Hey Kamilus,

1 - We'll look into the fall back rewards for players with fully upgraded bikes and find a solution for this.
    2 - Thank you for the suggestion, I've forwarded this to the team and they'll be looking into it
    3 - Track Search option is being worked upon and should soon be available to players.
    4 - We've curated a list of tracks to be added to PvP (based on player requests) and you should see these tracks in the bunker the coming seasons.
    5 - We cleared out over 30,000 cheated records from the game and are continuing to do so on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by CaptainWeelie Go to original post
    1 - We'll look into the fall back rewards for players with fully upgraded bikes and find a solution for this.
    2 - Thank you for the suggestion, I've forwarded this to the team and they'll be looking into it
    3 - Track Search option is being worked upon and should soon be available to players.
    4 - We've curated a list of tracks to be added to PvP (based on player requests) and you should see these tracks in the bunker the coming seasons.
    5 - We cleared out over 30,000 cheated records from the game and are continuing to do so on a regular basis.
    Very nice, good work!

Are 'Treachery, 'Midnight Brewery' & 'Crescent Night' on this curated list?
    They never appeared as PVP prizes or as old tracks in the shop.

Originally Posted by alastor400 Go to original post
    Are 'Treachery, 'Midnight Brewery' & 'Crescent Night' on this curated list?
    They never appeared as PVP prizes or as old tracks in the shop.
    You didn't get the point.
    They talking not about rewards/prizes, but about tracks which potentially can be used in the showdowns.

You are right, nego. My bad!

A bigger pool of PVP tracks would also be a most welcome improvement.

Rocknrolll21's Avatar Member
    I can't say I like this half season BS.

Yea it's pretty annoying.

Between the game/my phone glitching every other race and just the seemingly higher average level of riders (the weak ones quit playing maybe?), I hemorrage golden tickets and sometimes bounce around at, say, levels 8, 4 and legends. Shortened season just makes that worse as everyone rushes to make it to 1.

Of course I'm sure this was the plan all along.

kotziasgeorge's Avatar Member
    Same here. Many last five minute players and frequent network problems, for 2 hour showdowns. i am kinda bored racing the armadilo and jackal by the way.

Originally Posted by kotziasgeorge Go to original post
    Same here. Many last five minute players and frequent network problems, for 2 hour showdowns. i am kinda bored racing the armadilo and jackal by the way.
    That's what I have seen. I hate that Jackal bike, it is the worse. I have upgraded it fully and it is still crap.

Although I do not mind the last minute players, they just spend a large amount of GTs and win. I am glad that I don't get involved in that very often. This is despite me spending more than 100 GTs just to get a decent time when the showdown starts.

Also, I do not like the idea of having 2 free showdowns. You win one and lose the other the ranking does not improve. Hard to keep up with the streak.

xUBILYNXrLIARSx's Avatar Member
    just a "dump as many GT's as you have to" season...