Are there any news regarding lobbies in settlers 3/4 ??

Much appreciated not to get any general answer ..

I doubt it, but I'd also like to know if there is any progress regarding the AI in multiplayer desync issue.

They said they're looking into it... don't be persistent... it takes time... and community managers can only tell you as much as they're informed from Ubi @Mrau

Ubi-Thorlof's Avatar Anno Community Developer
    Both topics are not off the table, we hope to soon have news regarding the lobbies, we know you've all been waiting a while for news already.

The desynch topic is an ongoing thing but unfortunately also not that easy to fix since there are quite a few possible causes for them and finding them takes time.
    Feel free to send us savegames of affected matches at thesettlers-alliance@ubisoft.com so our team can investigate those.

Thank you for being so patient in this matter

In the meantime, for those who are interested in connecting online, there are a group of players who play Settlers 3 online using an alternative lobby:

https://lobby.siedler3.net/en?lan=en

This is a very well established community with hundreds of players.

I don't think this works with the history edition though; you'd have to buy the original on gog.com

settlers 3 multiplayer

yes you can play settlers 3 online via the Alobby, I would have liked the lobby system from the past, but I think ubisoft just doesn't want to put in the money and time anymore which I think is a shame, via the Alobby there are many people who are online on a regular basis so it is still played enough. greets Bengo1989 (for settlers multiplayer via the Alobby you need either the version of GOG or the regular CD of settlers)

Guys, they dont give a damn about desync or anything like that, sad to say its been ove 2 years... if they they cared it would have been solved a long time ago.