Support for Android TV / Nvidia Shield

Good day, could you please consider implementing a version of Just Dance Now which works on Nvidia Shield? I've tried to search in Google Play and Nvidia Game Store but Just Dance Now apparently isn't available for Android TVs. I also tried to chromecast to NVidia Shield but that doesn't work and simply bails out with "Uh-oh, the song couldn't be started". I need to switch to a computer+browser (which works very good), but my wife hates switching cables to connect the notebook to the TV :/ Thanks!

UbiSc0ttie's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by mavi123124 Go to original post
    Good day, could you please consider implementing a version of Just Dance Now which works on Nvidia Shield? I've tried to search in Google Play and Nvidia Game Store but Just Dance Now apparently isn't available for Android TVs. I also tried to chromecast to NVidia Shield but that doesn't work and simply bails out with "Uh-oh, the song couldn't be started". I need to switch to a computer+browser (which works very good), but my wife hates switching cables to connect the notebook to the TV :/ Thanks!
    Hi @mavi123124,,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I'll be sure to make note of this and pass it along.

- Scottie

I am having the same issue. Is this has a solution already?

UbiSc0ttie's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey there @guymichaelis!
    Welcome to the forums

Please check out this FAQ that Ubisoft Support posted. Follow the steps and this should help with your solution.

- Scottie

Unfortunately there is no answer in the forum and your support team doesn't help either. I am seeking for an answer and you are just giving generic answers.
    It is more than 2 month since i have the problem and your support didnt even ask for log file. Always answering something like " our dev team is still working on this issue"
    Hey, your support is one of the worst to be on earth

I'm also having the same problem. :/

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hello,

Unfortunately, neither of these are listed as compatible devices in the FAQ.

Thanks for letting us know it is something you're interested in and hope for.