Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative

October vehicle drop

Greetings gearheads,

It’s time to reveal our October Vehicle Drop!

As a reminder, Season Pass holders get seven days early access to monthly vehicle drops, and the two brand new vehicles are unlocked for free in their garage. They are then made available to purchase for all players a week later.

TVR GRIFFITH 2017
    British in every way, this revival of the classic Griffith comes from a strong TVR heritage. And it has more to offer than just its stunning looks; with a Supercar Class power to weight ratio, this beautiful sports car is ready to unleash the beast at any moment!

Discipline: Street Race
    Season Pass Early Access: October 31st
    Available for all players: November 7th

NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R (BNR34) 2002 DRIFT EDITION
    Some cars are simply mythic, and the Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34) 2002 is surely one of them. If you’ve enjoyed your time with this Japanese muscle-car so far, guess what – it can now also be put to use conquering the Drift discipline. With this performer at your side, you’ll be sure to turn both heads and wheels!

Discipline: Drift
    Season Pass Early Access: October 31st
    Available for all players: November 7th

For more information on The Crew, check our official website. Join the The Crew community on the forums and Reddit, and be sure to follow us on Twitch to never miss a livestream. All videos highlighted by our in-game sharing tool are viewable on the official The Crew 2 - Community Videos channel.
     1 people found this helpful

Not trying to be rude but do you guys listen to what the players want? No one knows what a TVR is and the r34 is already inth gane as a street and drag car. I just think its a waste of a dlc car. Add real drift cars like an s15. Add the new chargers. They are so overlooked. For ps4 players there no freeroam games with a 2015+ charger. Nfs no, forza is xbox only, the cre has only the last gens. Also a lot of sound of cars are weird and not accurate. The Challenger hellcat sounds weird. So does the Jaguar Ftype svr. They both have some weird sound ober them. If you take it off it would make them sound better. Also a hellcat shouldnt sound the sane as and older gen srt. And a mustang gt knowing that theres no custom exhausts shoudlnt sound better and louder than a hellcat. I love the game dont get me wrong. Its fun cruising around in first person in manual but the sound just downgrade the game a bit.
     2 people found this helpful

Ubi-MrDrPink's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by ameza1231 Go to original post
    Not trying to be rude but do you guys listen to what the players want? No one knows what a TVR is and the r34 is already inth gane as a street and drag car. I just think its a waste of a dlc car. Add real drift cars like an s15. Add the new chargers. They are so overlooked. For ps4 players there no freeroam games with a 2015+ charger. Nfs no, forza is xbox only, the cre has only the last gens. Also a lot of sound of cars are weird and not accurate. The Challenger hellcat sounds weird. So does the Jaguar Ftype svr. They both have some weird sound ober them. If you take it off it would make them sound better. Also a hellcat shouldnt sound the sane as and older gen srt. And a mustang gt knowing that theres no custom exhausts shoudlnt sound better and louder than a hellcat. I love the game dont get me wrong. Its fun cruising around in first person in manual but the sound just downgrade the game a bit.
    It's all good and you've shared some valuable feedback here. I agree, we should totally see some Silvia's in-game, I personally would like to see the S14! There's plenty more things planned for The Crew 2, so who knows what type vehicles we'll see get added in the future.

I'll be happy to flag these vehicles sound up the development for further review. I can't guarantee that I'll be able to share any updates on these reports, but if any information comes my way, I'll be happy to share it!

I really like this game but it lacks stuff. Costumization is one. Where are body kits. Having it lioe nfs to mix and match different brands would be great. Also wheres the wondow tint? I hate driving in a dish bowl. Also an option to lower suspention. Maybe even airbags and a simple button to turn off the car. Also when it comes to bumpers theres a lot but for a lot of option they are very minor changes like in headlights. It would be much better if the front and back headlights were their onlwn option. Also Diffusers, splitters, and exhaust. Like on the Camaro ZL1 theres burnt muffler tips on a bumper that i wish i was able to have on a different bumper. Rims are ugly with some some exceptions. Need more and better. Also give us the otion to fine tune colors on the rims. I want some bronse rims but ita looks tarrible because theyre all shiny. Also when it come to first person it bugs me when the player shifts its off and the fingers go through the paddle shifters. Also for cars that have a shifter and not the paddles it looks dumb on certain cars because they just plave their hand on it. No type of movement and its off. They shift up and down late
    Thank you for trying new stuff in the game tho that other ganes dont do. Pls respond thak you

EDIT:One last thing exhaust need to looks better. They shouldnt look like they end an inch deep

BlackLotusLV's Avatar Volunteer Moderator
    @ameza1231
    You can edit your posts by clicking the + button bottom right of the post and then edit. If it can fit in one post, it should be in one post

I have merged your two posts for that reason.