Ubisoft Club Stuck On Game....

On my Xbox One X if I open up the Ubisoft Club App it will open on the last game I was playing and I cannot acces any other games.
    Its just the last game or I have to exit

I have had same issue even open a ticket up but according to them its working normal i.e. it always open up on last game played I even told them twice. I would suggest creating a ticket and let them know because the support does not check the forums

I'm having the same problem as well, I spoke to someone on Ubisoft live chat today but they only told me to do what I have already done, unlink my account from the xbox, clear the cache, uninstall the app, none of which worked, they said they would forward it on.

Ridiculous, It was working fine until they updated it...the last update broke it.
    Buggy old Ubisoft can't release anything without glitches.
    Thank God they don't make Aeroplanes.

Ubi.Fab's Avatar Community Manager
    The Ubisoft Club app now only displays the last game you've played. With this change, we're aiming to improve the loading speed of our application. I hope that this clarifies everything, don't hesitate if you have any other questions.

I have a few questions

1 how do we change it back
    2 the new change is rubbish
    3 Why did ubisoft not tell anyone of this change including there own support teams. I created a ticket at the beginning of november and was told that the new change was not new and it has always done this since the app was released

Ubisoft Club - Xbox - Stuck on 1 Game

I have the same problem. It's Jan 13, 2019, and this problem still not resolved?
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Ubi.Fab Go to original post
    The Ubisoft Club app now only displays the last game you've played. With this change, we're aiming to improve the loading speed of our application. I hope that this clarifies everything, don't hesitate if you have any other questions.
    Can you relay to what ever team works on this xbox app that this has had the opposite effect since now I have to load up the game to compare stats and what awards I want to put my points into quadrupling the amount of time I spend in loading screens
     1 people found this helpful

This sucks

Dear development team from Ubisoft please revert things back on this app the way it was.
    Whoever thought of this idea should be fired.
    To improve loading speed? BS!

I also have this problem and because of it I cannot play rainbow 6 seidge so I am with out a game I paid for