This game needs to change

Ever since the perk system came out and the wu lin were released. This game hasn’t been nearly as fun to play. Especially with so many heroes needing reworks. Come on ubi.
     6 people found this helpful

I hate the perks system. To me, it looks like a cash grab for steel pack sales. Every piece of gear I loot requires upgrading to be of any use whatsoever. Looting gear now is of no consequence to me. They're not rolling it back, that's for sure, but it's robbed me of any desire to rep up any of my regulars.
     1 people found this helpful

i don't mind the perks, only issue is they all are pretty lack luster and boring to be honest. they don't seem to be very rewarding game changers to me. for sure not going to spend money on them.

try 4vs bots breach mode it’s rewarding

i like the perk sys, but many perks need to have a decent impact on battle , perks that give you 1 attack buff, or 10 seconds of speed, has no sense imo.

About the balance,we all knows that the heroes need to be balanced, i create a post for all to send to Devs (if moderators help us)

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...PUT-YOURS-HERE

Some perk are better than others. characters should be allowed to choose their perks. Also there should be an AI in place for perk armor choice so you don't have to waste time with it. As for heavy stamina they Nerfed shugokis stamina so no they either don't care or don't get it. The perk system is better for the game play but not the game as it is now.
    Balancing the feats should have been more of a priority.

Originally Posted by CRIMS0NM0NKEY Go to original post
    Some perk are better than others. characters should be allowed to choose their perks. Also there should be an AI in place for perk armor choice so you don't have to waste time with it. As for heavy stamina they Nerfed shugokis stamina so no they either don't care or don't get it. The perk system is better for the game play but not the game as it is now.
    agree with you

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by The_Wanderer_I Go to original post
    Ever since the perk system came out and the wu lin were released. This game hasn’t been nearly as fun to play. Especially with so many heroes needing reworks. Come on ubi.
    Where would you start if you wanted to make the game more fun to you again?

In my honest thought, i feel as if Marching Fire is going to be one of the last breaths this game has unless Ubi steps up and does something, because right now it feels as if they stopped caring, they release broken update after broken update, and Marching Nerf hurt the heavies and heavy hybrid so hard they they are only played for the memes now and with no rework coming anytime soon for them, half the roster is just meaningless.

Right now, the meta is just to play as cancerous and unfair as possible, light spam, bomb attacks, shoving and other things that exist like such just have ruined any fun I have anymore with it.
    I'm a Law Bringer main, and Ubi has basically told us just to "git gud" and refuses to tell us freaking anything about what they are going to do to fix anything.

I've not quite given up hope yet, i love the concept of this game, but every single time the devs want to add or change something, they take 1 step forward and 10 back with other things.

Let's face it , perks destroyed the other cast and effectively soft nerfed some characters. I said this day 1 when I took a serious look at the perk system. I spent 3 hours researching testing and messing with different perks. Let's not mentioned that not everyone is available every perk. As it stands the best perks are ones that heal you , ones that give slight shields. And ones that give you tiny defense buff on a zone. What a monumental waste of space to add a perk that gives you more renown. People were telling me "well now we can see the weakness of the other cast so ubisoft can fix them now" . Right because that's been consistent. Should I even complain that wu lin not only have excellent feats but the better part of perks too. Gear stats balanced the game as best as possible. You can say that gears helped assassins way more , but what changed with perks? Assassins still have the better assortment of the perk system. It's not "git gud" , it's either "git assassin" or "git wu lin"