Requesting the devs the buff weak heroes rather than nurfing the strong ones

Strong heros usually have good openers which forces reaction . i would not like to see the old defensive meta come back.
     1 people found this helpful

Ubiflowessence's Avatar Community Representative
    It seems that everyone shares differing opinions on which heroes are strong and weak. In your opinion, which heroes do you consider to be weak or strong, and why?

Just nerf defense more this is what killing the game . All they really do is keep switching guard constantly . This mechanic is broken . Penalty of few seconds between switching the guards so if u guess wrong direction u get punished .

Originally Posted by Blitzwarrior771 Go to original post
    Just nerf defense more this is what killing the game . All they really do is keep switching guard constantly . This mechanic is broken . Penalty of few seconds between switching the guards so if u guess wrong direction u get punished .
    That's the most ridiculous request I've ever seen ever. Fast attacks already dominate the game, think about what you believe is fair

I hate to be right but defense is Brocken mechanic .

Yes, because I too want a spam fiesta.
    Imo defense should be supreme and health should be lower.

i belief strong heros are the ones with a valid opener. for instance warden's shoulder bash forces a reaction . kensei has his pummel strike or guard break opener.
    The conqueror can delay his bash which forces the opponents to make a read.
    The shaman has her wide range of mix up tool for forcing reaction.

the weaker ones are the heros that cannot force the opponents to make a move .basically no valid openers. law bringer centurian and shokugeki cannot force their opponents to make a move . their opponents can just become a wall.

Not saying anything about the Wu lin heroes because the player base did not adept to their new play style .

Originally Posted by iadvisoryi Go to original post
    That's the most ridiculous request I've ever seen ever. Fast attacks already dominate the game, think about what you believe is fair
    Originally Posted by Blitzwarrior771 Go to original post
    I hate to be right but defense is Brocken mechanic .
    I would not say no to chip damage except on parry. If each of the three classes has different reflex guard timings I would not say no to that either but I doubt that would help the game any. Even with reflex guard it's not hard to block most attacks. If parry was stagnant to original guard position...well that alone would break the turtle meta. Not that I agree with you but I don't disagree with you in this because it's unverifiable currently.

If defense is infact broken as you say then there is no reason to Nerf it. What I believe you mean is that defense mechanic is over powered. Correct?

Given that it feels like for honor is in a spam/bash/freehit/trap Renaissance period I would wager against the guard mechanic being overpowered...It is likely that the all block is over powered by its own nature though....so I'm sort of up in the are about this.

I disagree. Powerful characters should be toned down considerably. Older characters should be beefed up but new characters should not be so far ahead as to ruin older characters.

If not then it's going to boil down to "he who hits successfully first, wins".

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►