Nah bro NZ

Hi I think that aussie is a great idea but what about New Zealand it has some pretty cool history and the protagonist could be maori (native) the time period could be waitangi day and when james cook found New Zealand

yes

the sword of king athur could be the sword of eden

Being a ninja or samurai would be awesome. You can get creative with this idea. Can be stealth in certain situations and full on combat in other situations. I need a ninja samurai game.

Assassin's creed setting

Hello Ubisoft, i would like the next assassin's creed game to be set in 16th century Central America. Set during the Spanish conquest of the Yucatan peninsula, about the Spanish spreading the templar and assassin order to the Mayan and Aztec cvilization. Player can explore ancient abandoned mayan ruins and also sprawling aztec city like Tenochtitlan and also collapsed civilizations like Zapotec, Olmec, Mixtec, Huaxtec and more. I hope that Ubisoft would kindly consider this an idea for the next assassin's creed game

I would like ubisoft to make a video game of the assassin's creed saga but located in the first world war or second world war, but that keep a parkour and graphics like the ones in AC unity or Syndicate since in my opinion the best parkour is the one of those two games, I hope you could read this idea, I appreciate very much and thank you

-- Choose a lesser known civilization from the Middle East, or Africa. Like Saka, Sheba, Ghana, Zanzibar, etc.

-- A game set during the Barbary Wars, so that we can reunite Connor, Aveline, Shay & Arno all in one game & feel like we give that Colonial Era a more definitive feeling, proper send off. Not that Rogue was bad, but it was clearly an afterthought, as Unity is entirely disconnected from the other games.

-- A game set in Dark Ages era Eastern Europe. Just found out that, during that period, while western Europe was collapsing the Byzantine Empire was investing heavily in attempting to Civilize & Christianize the Slavic people's who lived everywhere from Northern Byzantium, to the Baltic. The Christianization didn't really work out, & even Christian Slavic Kings wouldn't always enforce Christianity on their people, but Kingdoms were growing & evolving through conquest & they were actually becoming more advanced.

-- Ancient Japan, during the wars between the modern Japanese & the old tribal people's, like the Ainu & Emishi.

Originally Posted by Edwardloh Go to original post
    Hello Ubisoft, i would like the next assassin's creed game to be set in 16th century Central America. Set during the Spanish conquest of the Yucatan peninsula, about the Spanish spreading the templar and assassin order to the Mayan and Aztec cvilization.
    Sorry to the admins for posting twice, but I second this. There were other advanced civilizations in Mexico besides the Aztecs & Mayans too, at that time, like the Purepecha of Michoàcan, who were a Talamancan people, rather than Uto-Aztecan & had their own, distinct culture. They were more like South Americans, really, because they are believed to have migrated to Mexico's west coast from Costa Rica at some point in prehistory. I believe there waa, at least, o e other advanced culture in extreme Southwest Mexico too.

Both were major rivals of the aggressively expansionist Aztecs to such a degree that the Aztecs actually directly suggested conquering the Purepecha to the Spanish immediately after they were finally subdued themselves.

I think it'd be great to revisit Edward. People liked him so much so it'd attract people. He was such a compelling character, and it'd be nice t revisit an old character. Maybe it could be about how he became the mentor of the London assassins. Show how he met his new wife. We could even see him deal with Caroline's loss. Perhaps the post credit sean can be a mission where he died.

tehfreight

Hello, good morning, it was a very good discussion. Thanks to all the friends who commented.

باربری شهرزیبا
    باربری اشرفی اصفهانی
    bagfeiz