i got the 8 marker switches on and i got to the dimensional imager and now the onboard hint guide told me enter the number 8 on the panel and push button here, but i cannot do anything with the top of the imager,even after pushing the button. so where is this panel? is somewhere on the island or in the imager room?
    I had a much easier time figuring out the imager in URU.
    this one is impossible and it is a simpler game!

i got the 8 marker switches on and i got to the dimensional imager and now the onboard hint guide told me enter the number 8 on the panel and push button here, but i cannot do anything with the top of the imager,even after pushing the button. so where is this panel? is somewhere on the island or in the imager room?
    I had a much easier time figuring out the imager in URU.
    this one is impossible and it is a simpler game!

BobF's Avatar Senior Member
    There is a panel on the wall in the imager room. Look around, always, and touch things too. Read the list for numbers and set up the control for whichever you want.

thanks for the clue of list for numbers...I had seen it but did not know it hid a panel, now i think I have a technical issue here, i got the video, but no sound came from the speakers, i had that in the library too, video but no sound, i that was becasue i did not find all of the blue or pink pages, but now i think it is a tech. issue for ubisoft to deal with.

BobF's Avatar Senior Member
    There wasn't much sound at the imager that I remember. But since you have also had the no sound problem elsewhere you may have a problem with setup or something.

Please post your problem and maybe one of our more technical folks will show up and be able to help.

it was a video of atrus speaking, if he was speaking i am assuming there was supposed to be sound, i also found the 2 books in the library on the wall and they did not have a picture until a red or blue page was inserted and then there was no sound but the picture was there of atrus trying to say somwthing even though it was snowy like a tv channel just out of range of tuning.

Originally Posted by bluecloud247 Go to original post
    it was a video of atrus speaking, if he was speaking i am assuming there was supposed to be sound, i also found the 2 books in the library on the wall and they did not have a picture until a red or blue page was inserted and then there was no sound but the picture was there of atrus trying to say somwthing even though it was snowy like a tv channel just out of range of tuning.
    It's supposed to do that. You don't have any problems with your audio. Just like the imager issue, you're just not accustomed to Myst. Go explore.