I NEED to disable the skeleton swap for the soldiers, they ruin the game for me.

As title says.

My favorite part of For Honor is the atmosphere, no game comes close to recreating the feel of the medieval battefield like FH, but this crappy skeleton swap effectively and completely destroys the atmosphere, such a waste. I can't play the game with that thing on, I need to know how to disable it.

TIA
     1 people found this helpful

It’s gone at the end of the week anyway. It’s just a bit of Halloween fun. If it really bothers you, play duel and brawl until then.
     2 people found this helpful

EvoX.'s Avatar Senior Member
    Don't hate on the skelly bros.

I like the skeletons...they have better detail.

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by Lezalian_Knight Go to original post
    As title says.

My favorite part of For Honor is the atmosphere, no game comes close to recreating the feel of the medieval battefield like FH, but this crappy skeleton swap effectively and completely destroys the atmosphere, such a waste. I can't play the game with that thing on, I need to know how to disable it.

TIA
    It'll be gone in a little while, it's just a seasonal event. Except there's a skeleton inside of normal minions too, so really there will always be skeletons if you think about it.

Tundra 793's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Lezalian_Knight Go to original post
    As title says.

TIA
    For Honor at this point in time, rarely if ever resembles anything close to a medieval battlefield. Between the newer flashy armor and weapon pieces, effects and emote spam, the game is just silly swordplay.
    If you want something more realistic, games like Chivalry or Kingdom Come: Deliverance delivers that a hundred timers better than For Honor does.

But fair warnin', the minions are going to get swapped out for some events from time to time, like the Christmas event which shouldn't be too far off now. It ain't skeletons again though.

Originally Posted by Tundra 793 Go to original post
    For Honor at this point in time, rarely if ever resembles anything close to a medieval battlefield. Between the newer flashy armor and weapon pieces, effects and emote spam, the game is just silly swordplay.
    If you want something more realistic, games like Chivalry or Kingdom Come: Deliverance delivers that a hundred timers better than For Honor does.

But fair warnin', the minions are going to get swapped out for some events from time to time, like the Christmas event which shouldn't be too far off now. It ain't skeletons again though.
    It's really a point in here ...

The devs should really come down from this meme trip and bring some realism back in.

I hate them too but I also understand it's for an event. Unfortunately instead of making them in cool horror fashion they made them stupid and cheesy. The game was clearly developed by one team and made by another.

Next we'll see cat people, maid costumes and big anime eyes. Also since Roman wants to destroy this game they should make an execution where you're forced to listen to him speak english for 45 min.
     2 people found this helpful

I still think it would be good to have an option to disable this kind of thing, While I do appreciate Ubisof does something to commemorate the holidays, I don't like the skeletons forced into my game.

Sucks I will have to wait so many days to be able to enjoy the game again.

Tundra 793's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Illyrian_King Go to original post
    It's really a point in here ...

The devs should really come down from this meme trip and bring some realism back in.
    I agree. For Honor sold me on a gritty, just somewhat realistic medieval fighter. I'd make, and have made, countless concessions to enjoy the game, but the whole thing went off the rails for me a long, long time ago.