🛈 Announcement
Greetings! The For Honor forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game

View Poll Results: Would you like to enable Chi stance without necessarily punching?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree, stance should be enabled without punch

0 0%
  • Disagree, everything is good as it is now

0 0%

!!! Shaolin Chi Stance Change !!!

Ok, a really short and strong point, if agreed please put this forward so that devs can hear this out. In my opinion, Chi stance should be used with "C'' button like Aramusa block, or any other shield stance, as punching a thin air from afar, makes for your opponent predictable what your next move is going to ve, as well as *landing* a hit makes it crucible but if it gets blocked, no stance for you. I think completely removing this function would cause problems for some players but adding an external applicable that enables this stance would really help. ALSO why dodging is impossible? He stands in a stance, his legs are not burrowed into the ground, it requires you literally to undo, +1-2 sec animation and then enables you to dodge. It's really dumb and community, if you agree or have any better suggestions, please respond.
    Thank you for your attention

I think it would likely be too strong if you removed these limitations.
    I could be wrong, but I don't think Shaolin needs a buff, and that's what you would end up doing if you made his Qi stance more flexible and more responsive.

Great

Is it me or our vacation seems very short? Ten days are not good enough truc tiep bong da

apps

Nice to see this post here and thanks for sharing this to us. Kroger has designed a very good way for customers to voice out their opinions - krogerfeedback survey. Kroger Feedback is a survey by the popular retail store. With the following Official site krogerfeeback.com and 50 Fuel Points Bonus.

Coronavirus impact the prices of real estate in India?

Surprisingly, the stress caused by the COVID-19 epidemic has had no impact on Indian real estate. In Mumbai, for example, the average growth rate of new commercial and residential properties for sale in Mumbai is at an all-time high. The weighted average price of residences in key cities like NCR and Mumbai, as well as popular marketplaces like NCR and Mumbai, is rapidly rising. displaying a significant pace of growth

What Are the Benefits of Investing in Real Estate?

Investing in real estate is always a good idea, no matter where you put your money. As a result, when it comes to making a safe and secure investment in India, ex-pats and NRIs choose to invest in real estate. If you're looking to invest in the MMR, try buying 3 bhk flats for sale in thane, where there are a number of upcoming state-of-the-art projects, such as Piramal Vaikunth, where you can reserve an apartment and earn excellent returns.

How much should I pay an agent to assist me in purchasing a home?

Fixed percentages of commissions based on the property cost can range from 1% to half of the monthly rent in the case of tenancy. So, if you're looking for 3 BHK Flats for Sale in Mulund West, you'll have to spend 100,000 to your real estate agent for a 3bhk flat that costs 1,000,000. In the case of a tenancy, if the agreed-upon rent is 20,000, the agent would receive 10,000 once. To have the greatest cost-effective and magnificent dwelling in Mumbai, it is recommended that you try out projects offered by developers such as Piramal Revanta.

Business Listing

Looking for the most professional aw firms? Contact Davidsons and Co Legal Consultants. We have a team of highly talented, experienced and qualified attorneys who can prove you assistance in any legal matter. Our areas of specialization include commercial, corporate and private client representation.

Force Majeure

Charter Flights - Private Jets - Aircraft Sales

Offering an array of services, Empire Aviation specializes in Charter Flights, sales, and private aviation. The company is a successful establishment that operates a widespread fleet of business jets from the US, UK, Europe to the Middle East, India, and Indonesia. With a highly skilled and experienced team, Empire Aviation promises to deliver an experience you will never forget.
    Private Jets for Sale

Cosmetic Procedures for Improving Your Appearance

Aesthetics International is more than just a brand. It's the name that people trust when it comes to cosmetic procedures of any kind. With teams comprising the hemisphere's top surgeons and consultants, Aesthetics International offers the most innovative plastic surgeries and cosmetic procedures in the world. For anyone who's interested but having trouble trusting the results offered elsewhere, Aesthetics guarantees the best possible scenario after a thorough consultation.

Dubai Coolsculpting
    Breast Augmentation in Dubai