camera view?

Hi there,

I'm new to Just Dance and trying to set it up....I have downloaded the Just Dance Controller App to my phone. But, I was under the impression that you needed a camera so that you showed up on the tv screen? And, how does it work with just the phone? Surely it only records the moves of the arm holding hte phone? I' a complete novice - can anyone explain to me how it works? Thanks!

Rachel

UbiSc0ttie's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by Faattuatara Go to original post
    Hi there,

I'm new to Just Dance and trying to set it up....I have downloaded the Just Dance Controller App to my phone. But, I was under the impression that you needed a camera so that you showed up on the tv screen? And, how does it work with just the phone? Surely it only records the moves of the arm holding hte phone? I' a complete novice - can anyone explain to me how it works? Thanks!

Rachel
    Welcome to the Forums @Faattuatara !

Check out this post made by Ubisoft Support. Follow their steps and you should be good to go.

Can't wait to get you on the dance floor! ❤

- Scottie

Black_Widow9's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi Jumpdates1,

Could you please explain a little bit more what you mean?

Thanks

colocation

Single server colocation offers incredible worth colocation facilitating with simple access in the Midlands and London. We offer 1U, 2U, 3U or 4U of rack space, liberal force portion, five free IP addresses and liberal data transmission. data cabinets uk All single server colocation bundles accompany double force ports took care of from differing UPS strings and various high data transmission, high force alternatives

Offering a mix of 12 fixings, Max Performer offers an all around considered determination of every single characteristic fixing intended to improve blood stream, max performer side effects excitement and testosterone levels and even assist you with keeping up fundamental nutrients and minerals your body needs so as to remain sound.

Couchtuner

All motion pictures on Primewire are accessible in various goals, Couch Tuner so you can pick the one that best accommodates your web association and playback gadget. Primewire clients rate singular mirrors dependent on their quality, so it's in every case simple to see which mirrors work extraordinary and which are to be evaded. Before you watch a film on Primewire, we prescribe you make a client record and read the website's guide on the best way to securely watch online motion pictures.

productsale

It comes in four models: 3.4 kW, 7.2 kW, 9.5 kW, and 12 kW. Every one has a 98% effectiveness rating with the 12 kW having a 1.8 GPM stream rate at a temperature ascent of 45 degrees F or a 1.1 GPM at a temperature ascent of 75 degrees F. https://10premiumproducts.com It has its uses in both private and business applications, and you can mount it vertically or evenly, whichever the accessible space permits.