Yankee_LT's Avatar Senior Member

Delta error

For the past two days now I have been receiving the "DELTA ERROR" of death message and bounced back to my desktop. Is there anyone else here experiencing the same issue??

Thank You.
     2 people found this helpful

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I do not see other reports of this issue currently. Could you provide an image of the exact error code? When does this error occur?

Yankee_LT's Avatar Senior Member
    Look around, most people in here are talking about this issue.

Ubi-Town's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Yankee_LT Go to original post
    Look around, most people in here are talking about this issue.
    The Delta error usually comes with a specific error code, this is why we ask for it. Predominately it's an issue connecting. Could you ensure to complete the steps here. In your router, could you try to disable UPnP too, to see if that works? If this does not help, please re-enable it.
     1 people found this helpful

There are number of different methods to fix this that you should try. Firstly, if you’re using VPN software, remove it. Restart your PC and in the majority of cases the Delta error wil be solved.

The Delta Error 20010186 tells you services are not available at this time. Please try again later. But there’s no need to worry. There’s simple solutions to deal with it on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.

I'm getting the following error when I try to run the Delta load for 0COSTELMNT_ATTR. The Initialization runs successfully but the Delta keeps failing. ""Error occurred in the data selection."" My Infopackage doesn't have any Data Selections. Please help Tellthebell.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi jameshwer3250! Can you provide a screenshot of the error message you are getting?

i cant start the game ..it say that i have error!! and servet not available at the time !! . delta -c-1-200 whats the probleme???

UbiMatcha's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey allmostme

This is usually due to launching the PTS instead of the main game, could you make sure you're launching the correct version?