Originally Posted by CREW-Gnu Go to original post
    Everything should be fine this time, 1st is endnudes, 2nd is jolobolo, 3rd is me, 4th no idea and 5th is crew-fixx. No idea why they pick the original nicks for the ranking.

To bad CHTO3aHAX drove in wrong mode....

Nothing I see here is right.

This rank is a joke, look at this result ... It does not make sense with what we see in the game.

I made my time in hard mode (Rank 11) and have no way of knowing if who made a better time and still comes with a result that does not even make sense because none of these players appear in rank.

And I'm waiting for my "CC" that I have not received yet.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi ATorres25x, we looked you up in the ranking for hard mode during the event's timescale and you was not there.

The ranking shown is correct this time, and purely indicative of Hard Mode scores as per the event description.

Originally Posted by ATorres25x Go to original post
    Nothing I see here is right.

This rank is a joke, look at this result ... It does not make sense with what we see in the game.

I made my time in hard mode (Rank 11) and have no way of knowing if who made a better time and still comes with a result that does not even make sense because none of these players appear in rank.

And I'm waiting for my "CC" that I have not received yet.
    I told you who the players in top 5 are (exept of one that I don't know who he is). Maybe one of the officials should tell us, why they take the old, original names and not the actual nicks. Any idea Ubi-MoshiMoshi?

Originally Posted by Ubi-MoshiMoshi Go to original post
    Hi ATorres25x, we looked you up in the ranking for hard mode during the event's timescale and you was not there.

The ranking shown is correct this time, and purely indicative of Hard Mode scores as per the event description.

Look again, Please.
    Cuz "I PLAY IN HARD MODE" and make 2.12.xxx.

I try too many many times " IN HARD MODE" to reach that.

jolobolo1230's Avatar Junior Member
    rank 4 should be avvierayne he did 09,9 i think

Hi CREW-Gnu, the username you are seeing is called a Legacy username;

The username you have used to create your Ubisoft account will be your legacy username.
    This username is displayed on your Account information page only and is unique to you.

You can read more about this here https://ubi.li/vjf5p

Hi ATorres25x, did you set that time during the event times- Wednesday October 31, to Monday November 5 or outside of these dates? because outside of these dates would not be counted.

Hi ATorres25x, did you set that time during the event times- Wednesday October 31, to Monday November 5 or outside of these dates? because outside of these dates would not be counted.
    Hi Ubi-Moshi Moshi,

Of course, I made this time during the event-Wednesday October 31, to Monday November 5, the same way I attended the previous events.

I made the time of "2.12.349" by playing in HARD mode.

If my current record does not appear in rank only you can see, that's a problem. Because I participated in the event according to the rules imposed in the announces in the forum.

And now you tell me that there is nothing of my record during the event. This really is not cool.

Hi CREW-Gnu, the username you are seeing is called a Legacy username;

The username you have used to create your Ubisoft account will be your legacy username.
    This username is displayed on your Account information page only and is unique to you.

You can read more about this here https://ubi.li/vjf5p
    Hi Ubi-MoshiMoshi,

thx for your answer, but wouldn't it make less confusion if there where displayed the current nicknames in the rankings of the event? Then it would be clear for everybody. Now players watch leaderboards and don't find any of the winners.

Btw: i know that ATorres25x did set his time during the event.

Simply funny and it's a shame for guys! It says about the attitude of the players!!! At one point did the players NO PERSONALITY (an EMPTY PLACE)! All who knew the old Nicki from 2014, for a long time already playing this game! A couple of people only left 100% FACT! All players who play, know only the game names that are visible in the table of each race! And meet them in online sessions! And the table that is displayed as the winners of the opening event FOR ALL PLAYERS! Because these game names NO one KNOWS AND neither WHEN NOR MET ONLINE SESSIONS! AND WHEN NEITHER KNOWS THE PLAYER PLAYED 100% FACT! AND SORRY FOR THE GUYS WHO DROVE IT RIGHT, AND THEY JUST SENT! TIN! FOR 10 000 KK PERSON OR TO BUY IN GENERAL OR WHATEVER TO BUY 100% FACT!!! ALL THE TOP GREAT PLAYERS AND WORTHY OPPONENTS! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE COMPETITIVE SPIRIT OF RIVALRY! AS FOR ME MORE I SEE NO POINT IN COMPETING WITH GHOSTS FROM THE PAST (AN EMPTY PLACE)! ALWAYS WELCOME ANY RACE TO PASS AT ANY TIME AND FOR ME, THE MAIN RESULTS OF THOSE GAME NAMES THAT ARE CONSTANTLY FEATURED IN THE GAME!