ScoringASH's Avatar Member

Daily and weekly challenges not appearing.

Hi all

Are the the daily and weekly challenges showing for anyone else? I keep checking on shadownet in game and on the website but they I have yet to see either. Intrestingly though according this achievement tracker website people were unlocking the officer for the day achievement pretty regualry until the 10th Sept 2018 and the seven day duty shift until the 23rd Sept 2018, I can use all the other online features ok and have no issues with other games so I’m starting to think this may be an issue that only ubisoft can fix. I am playing on xbox 360 and can’t check the other platforms to see if they are affected also.

Thanks

Daily challenge recent winners : https://www.trueachievements.com/ach...ementid=178778

Weekly challenge recent winners : https://www.trueachievements.com/ach...ementid=178779
     2 people found this helpful

Hi - I'm on PS3 and have noticed the same issues. No daily or weekly achievement challenges in at least a couple weeks now.

I guess maybe Ubisoft is just done with Blacklist? Don't know what else to think at this point.

Intresting to hear its happening on ps3 as well, theres a few complaints in the comment section as well on the links I provided. I think that almost guarantees the problem is on ubisofts end.

Let’s hope someone from ubi sees this and lets the relevant people know it’s not working.
     1 people found this helpful

Wondered why the Gone Dark orange circle wasn’t showing too. Maybe this is linked

I raised a support ticket and got this back.

HI there RoachycaL,

We greatly appreciate you reporting this issue. Please be aware that we have forwarded the information to the development team, and they are in the process of investigating the issue.

Until this issue is addressed by the development team, there is no additional troubleshooting that we can provide. We do not receive any information pertaining to possible patches until they are released and have no further information in that regard.
    You can find notifications regarding patches or known issues on our forums here:
    http://forums.ubi.com/forum.php

We thank you for your patience and understanding.

I also have a friend who works for Ubisoft so asking if he can contact the team that made the game directly.

I have the same problem on PS3...

I can't get "officer of the day" trophy because of this issue, I'm checking everyday but still no luck!!

Ubisoft please fix this problem!!!!

I raised a support ticket by the way , but still no reply
     2 people found this helpful

Still waiting for them to fix it on the xbox 360.

A previous reply mentioned the gone dark missions don’t appear either which I have noticed too and I belive that is almost certainly linked to the daily and weekly challenges not appearing aswell.

Yeah, my Gone Dark missions just stopped appearing tonight. I thought *maybe* it's because I'm maxed out on the multiplier or something; I'm currently at a 99x multiplier (so if I do American Consumption, for instance, I get around 1.3 million dollars for it. :O )

It's not like I need the cash; I have over $150,000,000 stashed away, and I've bought everything I can buy and upgraded everything I can as well.

I don’t think the gone dark missions would stop appearing because of that, although I don’t know too much about the gone dark missions as they have never appeared for me and the same with the daily and weekly challenges. I don’t think the servers have been disabled because the rest of the online portion of the game works and intrestingly when you check the shadownet website and change your platform to PC a weekly challenge appears there but not on the other platforms.

That *IS* odd. Just fired up the game again, and still no Gone Dark mission or daily/weekly challenges showing up on the PS3.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last ►►