BBB forum

Hey,

If anyone wants to make an attempt to get this fixed, we can submit a complaint to Ubisoft and hope something happens by using this link:

https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complai...nt/get-started

Recently, Call of Duty: BO3 for the XB1, got fixed after a good amount of people submitted and raised awareness of the issue.

Thank you.
     2 people found this helpful

I sent one to them using your link. I've never done something like complain to the BBB so hopefully I did it right, curious if something will come of it lol.

At this point, might as well give it a shot. Maybe everyone should.

UbiDork's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff

Challenges Update

Hey guys! I sincerely apologize for the delay in updating on this issue. At this time we have identified the issue! After a short maintenance, the challenges should be back up and running! If you find that you are still having issues, please update on this thread or create a support ticket at http://support.ubi.com! Thank you!
     1 people found this helpful

Came here to confirm what UbiDork said above.

I got a response from the BBB today saying Ubisoft replied to me saying that the problem was found and resolved. The daily and weekly challenges are back on the SMI website and in game! =D

ScoringASH's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by UbiDork Go to original post
    Hey guys! I sincerely apologize for the delay in updating on this issue. At this time we have identified the issue! After a short maintenance, the challenges should be back up and running! If you find that you are still having issues, please update on this thread or create a support ticket at http://support.ubi.com! Thank you!
    Hello

Thank you for the update! I just checked on the xbox and the weekly challenge and gone dark missions are appearing as they should however the daily challenge is not appearing. Thanks again for updating us!

Hi,

The daily challenges are still not appearing on Xbox 360!

Ubitron3000's Avatar Member
    Thanks for fixing this ubisoft, however as the last two posters have said the daily challenge is not appearing on the xbox version of the game. Everything else is working fine though.

UbiSeraphim's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA
    Hello everyone! The Xbox 360 version's daily challenges should be working as intended now. If you are still having issues after restarting your Xbox 360, please let us know!

Hey there thank you thank you thank you!
    Iím looking forward to knocking these gone darks out as well as some challenges.
    Both daily and weekly are up and working for the Xbox one and I am pumped!
    What about the Spider Bot app now? At least an update for the two gear items that are not obtainable since the app is down?
    And Iíll work to create a new forum for this but the Special Mission HQ campaign mission is bugged and wonít give me the check on remaining undetected objective. This bug and the two gear items (the alpha boots and goggles) are all I need to be completed with everything 100%. Hope to see another update.
    But Iím so happy challenges and gone darks are up again. Thank you!

Ubitron3000's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by UbiSeraphim Go to original post
    Hello everyone! The Xbox 360 version's daily challenges should be working as intended now. If you are still having issues after restarting your Xbox 360, please let us know!
    Hi just to confirm that the daily challenges are now appearing in the menu on the xbox. Thank you for the rapid fix and for updating this thread!