Money Grab Faction

Marching Trash

Hey lets introduce a new faction that is so overpowered that players will have to buy it or you'll constantly lose.

This game is in the worst state its ever been in. The hero imbalance is just stupid.
     1 people found this helpful

Breach mode is free hero will be free in two weeks 🙄

Its weird how many people think the Wu Lin overpowered when they actually are the most balanced faction those days. The only problem I see is the Guan Dao wielder in Breach, he seems better then Nobushi was in her best days and feels almost mandatory. But he isn't really OP in a duel perspective, he is just such an incredibly effective teamplayer and can hold off against other like no one else due to his wide sweeping attacks.

Originally Posted by Herbstlicht Go to original post
    Its weird how many people think the Wu Lin overpowered when they actually are the most balanced faction those days. The only problem I see is the Guan Dao wielder in Breach, he seems better then Nobushi was in her best days and feels almost mandatory. But he isn't really OP in a duel perspective, he is just such an incredibly effective teamplayer and can hold off against other like no one else due to his wide sweeping attacks.
    He’s a heavy that moves like an assassin and has pretty much infinite stamina.

God help you if he’s with a teammate.

yet again, another character that needs rework. THE ONLY characters that arnt too bad from MF is tiandi

People play him like an assassin it's the same as Tandi I don't think I've seen a heavy come from one since the first day of marching fire players need more incentive to use heavy attacks

Ahh crap. I just realized. When the faction is free, there will be more wu lin.

Not going to lie, once the Wu Lin go free for everyone to use, I am probably going to use them with the express intent to mine salt from people whining about how OP they are.

I also find it incredibly funny that the majority of people who whine about Wu Lin being OP are either Zerkers, lightspamming Orochis or Shoulder bash spamming Wardens.

#stayingwithmybigboiShugoki

#screwDLCheroes

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by PureFyre7 Go to original post
    Marching Trash

Hey lets introduce a new faction that is so overpowered that players will have to buy it or you'll constantly lose.

This game is in the worst state its ever been in. The hero imbalance is just stupid.
    They're going to be available with Steel to all players in a few days. Feel free to bring up any specific suggestions you have for changes to the new heroes, as this thread is currently pretty non-specific. Is your main issue with the speed of their light attacks, or with how involved the move sets of the new heroes are?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►