Trophies Not unlocking in Co Op

I tried to play in CoOp having player 2 use the digital clone of player 1‘s physical ship model. Player 2 never unlocks any trophies. Would a second physical ship with USB connection to the PS4 change this?

In case it will not, can the Devs change this? Many other CoOp games are able to give trophies to both Players, would be nice if this one would do it also.

Ubi-Town's Avatar Senior Member
    Hey,

I just want to check that the second player is signed into an account on PlayStation and not as a guest? Does the second player also qualify for the trophy if it's something that perhaps player 1 did? Let me know and I'll report as much information as I can back to the game team.

Hello,
    yes the player 2 is logged in via one PSN account as well. I tried the „Tune up“ trophy. Player 2 equiped a mod to the clone ship himself.

Also the „we have Liftoff“ trophy were simply both Players have to fly into Space for the first time.

The „Blowing off Steam“ trophy was also tried, Player 2 did the attacks himselfe.

All three trophies popped for player 1, when doing what had to be done.

Thank you for answering btw! Hope to be able to Play through the game on Christmas with a family member in CoOp. Would be very happy if we can both archive the platinum trophy in one playthrough.

Ubi-Baron's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff EMEA
    Apologies for the delayed response, I'll speak with the team regarding this and get back to you with an answer on this.

UbiMatcha's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey XiscoBerlin!

When playing in co-op the trophies will only pop for Player 1 as Player 2 is simply joining Player 1's campaign, so attaching another physical ship wouldn't change this.
    Apologies for any confusion, we can certainly pass on your feedback regarding this!

Thank you for your answer. Please pass on the suggestion that it is much more fun in CoOp Games if both players get trophies. Thank you!
     1 people found this helpful

UbiMatcha's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    No problem, let us know if there's anything else you need assistance with!