Thanks for getting back to me.

I do have patch 1.5.0 installed and have tried it again since the patch.
    I am playing a normal game.
    I have tried diving into the water and looking around as per youtube videos showing where the bracelet should be but there is nothing there for me.

Link to video on youtube: https://youtu.be/k6AvE6QTOS4

Thanks in advance for your help!

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by Jayjay402 Go to original post
    Thanks for getting back to me.

I do have patch 1.5.0 installed and have tried it again since the patch.
    I am playing a normal game.
    I have tried diving into the water and looking around as per youtube videos showing where the bracelet should be but there is nothing there for me.

Link to video on youtube: https://youtu.be/k6AvE6QTOS4

Thanks in advance for your help!
    Thanks for the information provided, I apologise for the delayed response.

Can you try going to the Sanctuary of Sounion, then create a new manual save and exit the game. Then load the manual save and try again.

If the issue persists could you please submit a support ticket and attach a copy of your save files. For information on how to obtain your save files click here.

Once you have created a support ticket can you reply in this thread with your ticket reference number.

I can then pass this onto the dev team to investigate further.

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately creating a manual save, exiting the software, restarting, re-loading the save, etc. didn't work.

I have submitted a support ticket with save files attached.

The ticket reference number is: 09757743

I have just realised that this whole thread is in the Xbox One section, my problem is on PS4.

Thanks.

Ubi-Trippn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi Jayjay,
    thanks for creating a ticket, We're still investigating the issue on our side, but the save may help.

Is there any estimate on how long it might take for the case to be resolved? Don't mean to nag, just wondering if I should move onto another game now? Thanks

I have exactly the same problem as Jayjay402. Found all the clues, spoken to the couple, got the '...going for a swim' line and no bracelet. The quest marker is stuck on Investigate the Area' and won't change.

Version is 1.5.0, I've tried restarting the box and game and nothing changes. I can't go back to a previous save either.

Any solution?

Correction to my above post, this quest is now solved. I hadn't fully explored the area where the people with their upraised hands were praying (even though I'd been around it a few times before) and came across the '...ahh an offering box is missing' line even though there was no magnifying glass to indicate there was a clue there. As soon as I got that line the quest maker changed to show the bracelet in the sea.