Minions should not be able to interrupt executions in Breach

The minions are f***ing everywhere and healing is MUCH harder than it is in Dominion so we NEED those executions to heal and yet the minions interrupt our executions 90% of time. Costing us health and costing us games as well. The loss of healing builds up overtime and its obvious that it has a negative effect on gameplay.
     6 people found this helpful

bump

They should ^^

Play Dominion if you don't want that chaotic stuff

Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk Go to original post
    The minions are f***ing everywhere and healing is MUCH harder than it is in Dominion so we NEED those executions to heal and yet the minions interrupt our executions 90% of time. Costing us health and costing us games as well. The loss of healing builds up overtime and its obvious that it has a negative effect on gameplay.
    They should. Minions prevent the defenders from burning through all of their respawns in the first wave. It means play more tactically as far as whonis with you. Your team can keep minions away.

Originally Posted by Illyrian_King Go to original post
    They should ^^

Play Dominion if you don't want that chaotic stuff
    They interrupt executions in Dominion too.
     2 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by DefiledDragon Go to original post
    They interrupt executions in Dominion too.
    I read it on the patch notes and it is a step in the right direction.

Personally I am so full of this cartoonish "super warrior screws whole armies" stuff.

I showed FH to many of my friends and about 80% abruptly turned away, when they saw an Hero savaging about 60 foot soldiers alone in less then 10sec without a scratch.

This is not cool.
     1 people found this helpful

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    Originally Posted by CoyoteXStarrk Go to original post
    bump
    In the future please don't bump threads. It's considered the same as spamming.

You're not the only person who has brought this topic up, although from the responses in this thread I don't think there's universal agreement that this is a problem. I'll still pass all the feedback on to the team.

considering one of the actual perks is devourer, which requires an execution to be completed to access the perk benefit, its a legit request. it basically renders one of the pieces of the entire new system useless if you cant pull an execution off while fighting in the troop press in either dominion or breach. not to mention thousands upon thousands of steel people spend on executions that they cannot enjoy doing in those areas.

you're basically saying that people shouldn't buy executions since they might fail and wont get to use them in breach or dominion. also that certain classes without the perk Remedy are going to have far less ability to survive than others with it.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by Illyrian_King Go to original post
    I read it on the patch notes and it is a step in the right direction.

Personally I am so full of this cartoonish "super warrior screws whole armies" stuff.

I showed FH to many of my friends and about 80% abruptly turned away, when they saw an Hero savaging about 60 foot soldiers alone in less then 10sec without a scratch.

This is not cool.
    I’m sorry but this is a dumb argument. I showed FH to my friends and 90% of them liked it and loved feeling like a BA
    See how fast your argument falls on it’s face? (True story though)

You can also execute the captains, so it's actually easier to get executions. And if you are among enemies, you shouldn't use it, or use a very short one.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►