The Shaolin.

When MF dropped the Shaolin had a solid block and not the assassin style block. Not even a hour after MF was available to play they changed it to the assassin block. I personally feel as if they made a mistake and need to revert it back to normal. Without the block he's very squishy and his attacks don't do much damage so it just doesn't seem like a fair balance with offense and defense. I love the Shaolin but feel like he needs to be tweaked just a little. Either more damage for his attacks or a solid block.

MrB3NX's Avatar Banned
    i didn't knew this

have they not talked about it ?

Eh? He's always had a reflex guard hasn't he? I'm sure in the open test he had a reflex guard?

Nope. He's always had a solid guard. He still good but way to squishy now.

Originally Posted by DevGood Go to original post
    Really? Damn, I need to pay more attention when I'm fighting haha.

Vakris_One's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DevGood Go to original post
    Nope, he's always had an assassin's guard decay ever since the devs showcased his moveset for the very first time. He had an assassin guard in the closed and open betas as well.

Originally Posted by Vakris_One Go to original post
    Nope, he's always had an assassin's guard decay ever since the devs showcased his moveset for the very first time. He had an assassin guard in the closed and open betas as well.
    Thank God. I thought I was going insane.

Vakris_One's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by DefiledDragon Go to original post
    Really? Damn, I need to pay more attention when I'm fighting haha.
    If want to fact check it just watch the Warrior's Den where they unveiled his moveset in or one of the Youtubers who got first crack at him in July like Havoc, Spliced or Zero Craic.

Indeed he always had reflex guard.

There are still plenty of video from the Closed Breach Test during Season 6. Just go on youtube.

UbiInsulin's Avatar Community Manager
    Definitely has had reflex guard since the closed test. I remember because players reported that there were some issues with it.