My content needs fixing

I have messaged support many times and do get help but they end up not fixing my problem. My problem is that after for honors update ďMarching FireĒ came out, I didnít get my pre-ordered content and even when they said it was fixed, I still didnít receive anything. After I re-bought it, I was able to play with my content for a few games and the it all disappeared again. So I basically just spent 60$ that went down that drain. I recently talked to support and they said that I would be kept updated but they havenít responded to me.

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    This account you are using here on the forums does not own For Honor. If you own For Honor on PC make sure that Uplay and/or Steam are running as administrator.

Reply to UbiGabbin

My uplay account is on Xbox and I donít know my uplay email thatís connected to FH. All I know is that me GT and Uplay name is Troll2cay

I see that you do play the game on that Xbox account, though I have no way to tell if you purchased Marching Fire. If you purchased the expansion for the Troll2cay account please reach out on our support portal with proof of purchase.

UbiGabbin wheres my reply? I'm having the same issue can you step me through showing you proof of purchase?

Ideas of when itíll be fixed?

Xbox GT: Halocheif11717

What about a refund? Itís so severely disappointing to not even get to play the characters early because the pass is broken and I feel I had just wasted my money.. I sincerely hope itís fixed before the last day when itís open to everyone.. I hope thatís understandable. Or anything to make up for it really?

Reply to UbiGabbin

I have given the support team all the proof needed and Iím still waiting for their response. Itís been a few days :/. But thank you for trying to help. Also, would me and the other people with this problem get a refund or something?

Please note that this content was purchased from Microsoft. We do not have any way to give refunds for something purchased from their store in any situation. Anyone who has this problem should be sure to make a ticket showing your proof of purchase.

I'm very sorry that you are all having this issue, and our team is working hard to get this worked out.

Reply to UbiGabbin

I understand. And yes Iíve given my ticket proof of purchase