Black borders

When will the patch for the PC be released? When will you fix the black borders when setting the native resolution (1920x1080) with fullscreen and windowed mode?
    How long to wait?

3 people found this helpful

Ubi-Trippn's Avatar Senior Member
    There is no date for the next PC patch at the moment, could you confirm that the "resolution modifier" setting is set to 100% in the display options ?

Thanks

Yes.
    You can check for another replies on the forum and steam community with same problem. That is, it is not a one-man problem.
     1 people found this helpful

It's outrageous. FIX NOW PLEASE WE PAID

Been waiting for this fix ever since release

I have the same problem, Ubi-Trippn - there are threads describing this issue on Reddit, Steam, WSGF and several other places. Pretty please can you keep us in the loop when you know more? I have the Ultimate Edition and I've been waiting for a fix since release.
     2 people found this helpful

I also have the same problem. Also bought the pre-order ultimate edition and haven't been able to play yet because of this issue. A real response would be nice, especially considering the amount of money people are spending for this game. In fact, of all the posts about this, this is the first Ubi response I've seen. Very frustrating.

We don't expect miracles, but when there has been so many posts about this issue and no response, we feel a bit abused/neglected. Communication can go a long way to alleviate frustration, buying regret/remorse, and refund requests.

I have my game set to the same resolution 1920x1080 with 16:9 Aspect Ratio (all native resolution) and I DON'T have this problem.
    Although I'm using borderless mode. So if that is really the only reason why you guys are not playing the game right now, try changing it to borderless instead of playing in fullscreen mode?

H Kis,

Thank you for your response.

Speaking for myself, I have tried this and it has not resolved my issue. I know I've seen posts of other people trying and it not working as well.

Again, appreciate your help.

Borderless mode don't help with this issue. I tried many things to fix this problem and now i sure only developer(ubisoft) can fix this.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►