The problem with long executions...

So...each time new executions were released in previous seasons we got hyped and excited to grind steel in order to buy them....all that effort invested (and some players that spent real money) are wasted due to the new mechanic that allows a simple minion to interrupt our executions. And it is not only stopping the nice execution but also our health recovery, and that is fair.

Again, I can understand that minions from Breach Mode can do that, but minions from other modes should not be able to interrupt.....

So now I have to replace the long executions by short ones (most of them executions by default) because they are more practic.

Is that how are the things going to be from now on?....all your effort on giving us awesome executions and all our steel are going to be of no use?

Not sure if this is going to be censored, but if I have to express in two words how I feel when I start an execution in dominion and a common minion stop it:

“Coitus Interruptus”

Please Give us back the glory of long executions

While I agree with you regarding executions and their interruption I'm a tad disturbed that you equate the act of decapitating somebody to coitus. Each to their own I guess

Originally Posted by DefiledDragon Go to original post
    While I agree with you regarding executions and their interruption I'm a tad disturbed that you equate the act of decapitating somebody to coitus. Each to their own I guess
    he's calling minions a cok block
     3 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by DefiledDragon Go to original post
    Hahaha gross.....nah, I was just trying to give the idea of the level of disappointment. Sometimes you fanally are able to defeat that guy you want to taste that victory with a fancy execution...and puff!....interrupted.

I also want to add I have a similar feeling when ending an Arcade Mode round...I would prefer 5 seconds at least to perform my Emotes with my team mate before camera locks into my character.

In dominion I think they need to make the music keep playing when changing to victory screen.....as it is now sounds disconnected

The interruption of my executions is annoying me even more than it did during the open test, to the point where I find myself saying out loud "Jesus Christ can I get just ONE ****ing execution out for ****s sake!" during the game. It's beyond frustrating.

It bothers me that much that if they're really so concerned with people getting a sliver of health back during a battle I would be more than happy if they removed the health regain from executions altogether if they would just stop the minions from interrupting them. Seriously, I paid a not insignificant amount of steel for this ****. At least let me ****ing enjoy it!!!

Playing shugoki I would start a long execution in the middle of minions sometimes on accident cuz minions would move forward. They wouldn't interrupt the execution but would slowly stab me to death during it. I think it's a bug.

Originally Posted by CRIMS0NM0NKEY Go to original post
    Playing shugoki I would start a long execution in the middle of minions sometimes on accident cuz minions would move forward. They wouldn't interrupt the execution but would slowly stab me to death during it. I think it's a bug.
    I've experience the same problem, but I soon find out it was the hyper armor. When it was down during execution, I got smack by a minion and it interrupted it.

#ReworkShugoki