For honor is losing its uniqueness

When I saw the first CG I thought itís fascinating. The time I watched the wardenís trailer I bought the game right away. For Honor is so unique,well-designed, realistic and beautiful. It has a different atmosphere from any other games. When Marching Fire was revealed, everyone was so excited, but now? I think it could be much better. Thank god the voice is not changed by now, but deleting the animation of killing minions is not good to me either. I lost much fun suddenly of dominations. My hero was a true champion before, now the pace has been destroyed. I am now just frustrated. I bought most Ubi games,gold or ultimate editions, I wonder why the devís team keep cutting off something For Honor should be.Can we just add new features and keep the good as same as RainbowSix team did? For Honor and we players deserve better. The new heroes are op with annoying voice, the arcade mode needs so much improvement, the balance now is far from good, and we donít see the pre-order rewards yet. I just hope devís team put more efforts to the balancing problems and bugs instead of deceasing core uniqueness of For Honor, only doing that will make the game go further. I love For Honor, as we all. I hope its better future.
     4 people found this helpful

actually i was thinking, how many people are using the minion killing animation???

i would use zone attack over animation for some fighters, shinobi H,H is perfect for wave clearing, but warden? i would rather ZA.
    and let's forget highlander ZA, quite unique and seems to be made to clear waves.

the one thing that bugs me off is the female voice, i know for a fact women weren't conscripted to fight as men were.

actually i was thinking, how many people are using the minion killing animation???

i would use zone attack over animation for some fighters, shinobi H,H is perfect for wave clearing, but warden? i would rather ZA.
    and let's forget highlander ZA, quite unique and seems to be made to clear waves.

the one thing that bugs me off is the female voice, i know for a fact women weren't conscripted to fight as men were.

Originally Posted by blackbeard_teach Go to original post

True but For honor doesn't share our history it has its own lore

I would use the minion animations, for one.

Even if only a few people did, why remove them? You had the option not to use them before by locking on, but now they've taken away content from players that did use them.

Generic fighter players getting mad caused this

Biggest thing I have seen in this new change is people defending the new system by stating that this is a fighting game and it should be even with no one getting an advantage period.
    All due respect to them, this is not MK, Street Fighter or Soul Caliber, if I wanted to play a completely level field with different characters, I would simply play those games.
    Thing that that I liked and many of us liked about this game was the fact that outside of the different heros, were the custom builds that were possible and knowing how to combat each type of build players made.
    Were some builds broken and really unfair, yes, but you donít remove builds all together.
    Especially if itís just because a vocal group of run of the mill fighter game fans want to see this game become just like every other fighting game out there.

Originally Posted by blackbeard_teach Go to original post

Does it really matter? I feel people that feel the need to make a statement like this are extremely insecure.

Originally Posted by PaulydaEagle Go to original post
    Biggest thing I have seen in this new change is people defending the new system by stating that this is a fighting game and it should be even with no one getting an advantage period.
    All due respect to them, this is not MK, Street Fighter or Soul Caliber, if I wanted to play a completely level field with different characters, I would simply play those games.
    Thing that that I liked and many of us liked about this game was the fact that outside of the different heros, were the custom builds that were possible and knowing how to combat each type of build players made.
    Were some builds broken and really unfair, yes, but you don’t remove builds all together.
    Especially if it’s just because a vocal group of run of the mill fighter game fans want to see this game become just like every other fighting game out there.

Idk about "run of the mil" but since day 1 Ive described this game to others as a fighter. Because it is. Theres combos and blocking, People sure do grab like a fighter. Each character has a moveset likened to fighter characters. At its core it is a fighter.

The fact you DONT want a completely leveled field is insane to me. Who doesnt want a level playing field? Why would I want to face people that pump their build with revenge mode? Or a Highlander that can take away ungodly amounts of health as a PK? The examples are infinite. Now everyone is getting revenge at a decent rate, stamina drain is now about how well you maintain it and not by a build.

People are made they lost their advantage. The perks have their own. Go find them.
     1 people found this helpful

Originally Posted by EIGHTYYARDS NYC Go to original post
    Idk about "run of the mil" but since day 1 Ive described this game to others as a fighter. Because it is. Theres combos and blocking, People sure do grab like a fighter. Each character has a moveset likened to fighter characters. At its core it is a fighter.

The fact you DONT want a completely leveled field is insane to me. Who doesnt want a level playing field? Why would I want to face people that pump their build with revenge mode? Or a Highlander that can take away ungodly amounts of health as a PK? The examples are infinite. Now everyone is getting revenge at a decent rate, stamina drain is now about how well you maintain it and not by a build.

People are made they lost their advantage. The perks have their own. Go find them.
    Who doesn't want a level playing field you ask? Anyone that wants the satisfaction of building a character from nothing into something. Not just how they look that is a hollow reason to play that gets old fast. Actually seeing your hard work manifest itself into a stronger character than a brand new one is part of it. I started this game once too you know, I took a few on the chin but this game gives you gear even if you lose so as i learned I could make the character stronger as well. I went a long time to get every character to at least Rep 1, so I have spent a lot of time with brand new characters and I felt there was maybe 1 out of 10 matches where gear played a massive role in that I had no chance of winning. Mainly the Revenge builds, which we ALL and I mean ALL felt it needed to be re balanced or removed as a stat.

Skill plays every part in this game and simply say I lost because that person had more stamina or that person had more block penetration, instead of saying maybe I don't know how to play my character that well or maybe I need to work on my own stats is very narrow minded.

We could give a decently built character to someone who has no clue and they would lose to anyone with a clue and a base character.

Originally Posted by PaulydaEagle Go to original post

Skill plays every part in this game and simply say I lost because that person had more stamina or that person had more block penetration, instead of saying maybe I don't know how to play my character that well or maybe I need to work on my own stats is very narrow minded.

We could give a decently built character to someone who has no clue and they would lose to anyone with a clue and a base character.
    At this point everyone knows how to play. But no one ever said thats the only reason someone loses a match. And no way in hell can you tell me someone with max revenge doesnt have an advantage, or stamina builds so a Berserker can swing for days. Its clear as day certain builds give you ridiculous advantages. Thats what you guys are all fighting for. No thanks. I rather let my skill do my winning.

What are you building from nothing? It works the same way, new armor drops, add new armor, character is now stronger. The erks do add advantages. You guys just want the OP advantages.