Gameplay Bug: --> Mission: He Waits

After successfully killing the minotaur the game sends me to a loading screen and puts me back at the entrance to a labyrinth. The mission did not complete or give me the rewards. Under current objective nothing is stated for me to do. At that point I looked on YouTube to see if that was really the end, it was not.

P.S this is the second bug i have ran into today 😡. The first bug which was the arana giving me the starting dialogue eventhough I have killed three arena masters.

P.P.S I had no before this previous update, please fix the game its quite frustrating.

Thanks, FuriousGamer03

Additional information:
    Level 42
    Hours played 60

Ubi-Town's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey, I'm sorry to see that this is happening. Just so I understand it, the quest is still there but with all objectives missing since technically it's been done? Does the rest of the game operate normally, such as fast travelling and interacting with other NPC's? Have you tried to power cycle the console and load it up completely to see if it'll trigger for you?

I believe this question is in the wrong forum. The "He Waits" mission is in Assassin's Creed Odyssey, not Origins.

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    I have moved this thread to the proper subforum. Thanks!

I have the same exact problem as FuriousGamer03, except mine started in late October and I haven't touched the game since. To answer Ubi-Town's (I don't know if FuriousGamer03 experiences the same), the NPC kid who you originally talked too just stands at the entrance of the minatour pit before you dive into the water. You can't interact with him. If you hit him, he'll run away to who knows where. Repeating that process does the same thing. To answer your next question; no, power cycle does not fix both "He Waits" and the Arena mission. I've tried multiple times. Really lost interest in this game which sucks cause I want to finish this game and get the full experience.

Ubi-Gumdrops's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for the report izzybleh14! Can you confirm if this persists on any other game save file?

I've already made a thread and sent videos to you guys. Still experiencing the same bug and problems since October

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Thanks for the report! The ACOD team is currently looking into this issue.

Originally Posted by Ubi-Town Go to original post
    Hey, I'm sorry to see that this is happening. Just so I understand it, the quest is still there but with all objectives missing since technically it's been done? Does the rest of the game operate normally, such as fast travelling and interacting with other NPC's? Have you tried to power cycle the console and load it up completely to see if it'll trigger for you?
    I have the same problem. Minotaur was too hard. So left to level up. I return to the entrance even though I opened the door previously and the door is locked so cannot re enter. Cant progress until this is fixed. This was reported in oct18. Will this fix be sorted soon?

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    @Iangus7 I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue.

To confirm when you return to the Labyrinth door it is locked? And is the boy called Ardos still standing there? And are you unable to interact with the column where you enter the seal to open the Labyrinth or is the seal already in place?

Are you able to provide a video of the issue?