Installation issues : disc or server problem ? Players please testify

First of all, I am a big fan of *** Creed.
    I enjoy ACOD I finally get to play after the prologue.
    During a week I could only play the prologue and could not leave the first island.

What I've seen around the net regarding the subject:
    https://forums-fr.ubi.com/showthread...llation-du-jeu
    https://forums-de.ubi.com/showthread...nicht-erkennen
    https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscr...ully_installed
    https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...(Khephallonia)
    https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.ph...the-island-bug

As of today, I still do not have an answer regarding this issue in a forum or in a bug ticket. To my knowledge, no one has.
    Millions of players have had no issue whatsoever and it is great. This thread is for the (very) few who were or are still stuck at the beginning.

The idea of this thread : if you had an issue during the first stage only just post it here:
    example:
    System : xbox
    Issue : disc error at the end of the installation even though the disc is in the console.
    Unlocking strategy: just do a hard reboot of the console, launch the game without your account but the guest account, and then conect your xblive account.
    / or I AM STILL STUCK

other example:
    System : PS4
    Issue / disc error CE-30005-8 from the start. The installation of the disc works offline but then the error appears when I get online
    Unlocking strategy : The installation is not detected by the console (nothing in the notifications) but is still going on. Wait for it for a couple of hours or more depending on your internet connection and you are good to go.
    / or I AM STILL STUCK

The result expected :
    Some players will be able to correct their issue, which is good for them. Because this game is really fantastic.
    People who encounter an issue will be accounted for. There are probably more than 10 people in the world who where stuck in Khephallonia as well.
    Someone, somewhere at Ubisoft will take this issue into account and hopefully start the process of creating a proper correction, if possible.

Yes I'm stuck on the island

I'm stuck and cannot leave with Barnabas from that island on ps4. CE-30005-8 appears then goes away. But mostly when I have reinstalled the game. It is some kind of disc problem that sometimes just stops in middle of the game. When I'm playing offline though. However it's been like that for 5 days for me.
    I've tried to download the latest patch without any solution on my game. the patch 1.04. However patch 1.01,1.02,1.03 and patch 1.04 are fully installed. Though the graphics seems a little thin compared to origins. (perhaps it has with the disc to do?)
    The patch 1.01 may however not show its fully. The disc stops loading just when I speak to Barnabas.
    http://www.terohollani.com/spel

PS4, normal edition Assassin Creed Odyssey. Bought from Walmart and itís a digital copy. I used the code to redeem off PS store.

I played the game up until the point Kassandra is supposed to leave the first island, Kephallonia. I get a pop up that says game not downloaded fully try again later. The game is clearly downloaded fully. Itís completed.

Iíd like to get this resolved as it appeared to be a wide spread problem. Either a disc copy or refund.

courseiam's Avatar Member

Can't leave the island either

Has anyone come up with a solution yet? I'm in the process of uninstalling, reinstalling, and downloading updates.

Same issue on Xbox one digital download

Hey I'm having the same issue on Digital downloading the game on Xbox one. everytime the installation gets stuck at 84.2% and will not download further. i have tried everything so far to fix the issue. i just now have tried to delete my account from the xbox and am trying to download again after reloading it. not sure if this will help.
    i am also submitting a ticket just in case but i wont hold my breath. going to also tweet as that may get more help than doing a ticket.

This is not an isolated issue (84.2% install fail)

I'm having the same issue with a digital copy on Xbox.

I currently have a support ticket open with Uni support, (as do others on other threads)
    But they deny any previous knowledge of a problem.

Installation issues

Hi. I am also getting stuck on 84.2%. This is on xbox one x. I have deleted and reinstalled 4 times to no effect and I've powercycled and cleared the cache, cleared saved games everything that is being told to do. In this state the game is entirely unplayable and having spent a fortune on this game and looking forward to playing it this is a glaring fault that needs immediate attention. It simply cannot be ignored. No work around works at all. Please help! Thanks

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey folks,

We are aware of an issue with downloading the game on Xbox.

The team are investigating and working on getting it fixed as soon as possible.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

84.2% will not go further

Originally Posted by Ubi-Swaggins Go to original post
    Hey folks,

We are aware of an issue with downloading the game on Xbox.

The team are investigating and working on getting it fixed as soon as possible.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    Originally Posted by Dodggit Go to original post
    I'm having the same issue with a digital copy on Xbox.

I currently have a support ticket open with Uni support, (as do others on other threads)
    But they deny any previous knowledge of a problem.

I also am having issues it will not allow the game to fully download after 84.2% please fix itís been 3 days

Same issue stuck during installation

I downloaded XboxOneX digital copy. Installation stuck at 84% or so. I played a while and now I cannot leave first island. Iíve tried all solutions mentioned here and in other threads. Nothing is working. Please help. Thank you.
     1 people found this helpful