[Assassins Creed Oddysey] Crashing

I've had this problem since launch and to me this just ruins the gameplay really badly, What I think the problem lies within is when I change Gear/Armors or also memory leaks. I randomly just get a black screen some buzzing noices then the game closes right after. Focusing on these game breaking issues should be a priority in order to have good player numbers, I'm not gonna lie assassin's Creed Odyssey is a really good game.

UbiGabrinth's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with crashing on your Xbox One. How much room do you have on your HD? Please perform our Xbox troubleshooting steps and let me know if they help.

Mine is stuck on loading, tried repeated methods, Resets etc. Cannot continue or load saved game it gets to the end of the bar the screen goes black the controller vibrates and then crashes to home screen, the load game is slightly different, there you get the black screen then the Xbox one X goes into the buzz (buffer overflow I suspect) locks up then crashes to home-screen.
    Game is currently unplayable for me due to this!