Bug- Nemean Lion

I killed the Nemean lion, the location is market as completed, but I'm not able to loot the body to complete the quest. Please help!
     3 people found this helpful

Same here

Originally Posted by rjm5109 Go to original post
    I killed the Nemean lion, the location is market as completed, but I'm not able to loot the body to complete the quest. Please help!
    Yo, I’m having the same exact problem. It took me and hour and a half to kill that thing at level 25 and I can’t even loot the thing to finish the quest. I hope someone with some answers can help us because I have no idea what they can do because there aren’t any console commands and it seems we might not be able to do anything

I am having a similar problem but with the Kalydonian Boar. I killed it, looted the pelt, and fast travled back to Daphnae. However, when I speak to her, she asks me if I’m lost, and I tell her I will get the pelt “soon enough.” I checked my inventory, and sure enough, the pelt is not there. Checked the mission log in the Quests menu. Current objective is to deliver the pelt. The Boar is dead, the pelt is MIA, and Daphnae thinks I’m a lost idiot. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Same issue with the lion from 6/10 I got the game at 99,7% and this qline stands for the platinum uni team replay that they are work innit buts its alrdy the 3d patch released

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys, thanks for these details. I've passed this on.
     1 people found this helpful

I’m having this same issue but with the Kretan Bull.

Same issue here, with Kretan Bull too.

if the animal is stuck in a wall

You can loot it by killing aniother lootable thing next to it, i had the same issue, and thats the best way.