Thread: Phoebe | Forums

Phoebe

First of all, I'm doing the Korinth quests, to situate you all. I have met Phoebe in Athens and now Korinth.

I read an article about the games endings, and reuniting the happy family and all that, and I'm aiming for that ending. However, the article mentioned that, in that particular run, Phoebe ended up dead. My question is: Is there any way to save her? Or is her death inevitable?

I don't mind mild spoilers (I wouldn't be asking this question if I were) but I'm on high alert every time the little girl shows up. And she shows up a lot.
     1 people found this helpful

She died in mine too, I'm devestated about it and I jumped on the Internet to find out. I killed her friends family at the start and always tried to be nice to her, I can't help thinking the last thing I said to her was what got her killed. My suggestion would be when you get to a smokey Athens say the meaner of the two responses.

I have been looking for an answer to that..and have found nothing so far

From what I've been reading, it seems inevitable

She died in my game and Kassandra commented that she didn't make the right decisions and didn't get to her soon enough.
    I always assumed it was because I helped Kleon in his side quest and involved Phiobe in my plans. I also recall when the sickness happened in Athens a line in the quest log telling me i could consult Kleon and another person for help but didn't know where they were as there were no hints...
    I've yet to see a video on YouTube where she survives.

I tried, but...

The thing is, this is not the kind of game to replay due to decisions. It's way too long for that. I have played for 35 hours, and i'm just halfway through it.
    However, I don't think the plague can be evaded. These quests seem attached to the main branch of the story. Also, the choices guide I checked featured the choice of blaming Aspasia for Phoebe's death, but no way to save her.
    At least I had fun sending those cultists to Hades.

PS. I completely ignored Kleon in my run
     2 people found this helpful

Right...

Sorry for doubleposting, but I'm calling ******** on you, Ubi

I went back to the place where she died to check if Sokrates had buried her, and...

Does he have resurrecting powers or what?
    She says the same dialogue she had back in Korinth

Originally Posted by Zarrastro Go to original post
    Right...

Sorry for doubleposting, but I'm calling ******** on you, Ubi

I went back to the place where she died to check if Sokrates had buried her, and...

Does he have resurrecting powers or what?
    She says the same dialogue she had back in Korinth
    LOL! They need to patch that asap. Embarrassing.

well I had a ticket open to ask an Ubi Agent about this...

If you can save Phoibe . And they told me they only deal in issue and bugs and such . So I thanked them and will be looking elsewhere for an answer . I know many say 'you can't save her' . But I'm holding hope !

will update if I find anything new .

Don't hesitate to attach the images I uploaded, SerraShaar. It IS a bug, after all. Right now, I just visit her every time I go to Athens (the place is near the Parthenon, the fast travel point), and think it's like some ritual to Kassandra. Also, I'm doing the Sparta missions, and, after the conversation with Aspasia, no one mentions poor Phoebe again. Like, really? Also, where the hell is Markos?

EDIT: This post holds a lot of information, basically giving Phoebe a place in History (And in an Athenian museum): https://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscr...estions_about/
    They also said that the plague hits Kephallonia no matter what and one of the posters insta chain-killed all 4 guards threatening Phoebe and she still died

I'm kinda disappointed with the decision system in this game. I decide to kill a cultist in public in Korinth and that blocks me from gaining Spartan Citizenship? As I said earlier, in a shorter game, these would be better, but in a game that can span up to 50 hours to complete, it's plain stupid.