Duplicate legendary items

I just got a duplicate pair of legendary "Agamemnon's Gauntlets" from a chest in the silver mine, inside the silver mountain, in the Attika region, that i can NOT delete.

I like the idea of not being able to delete a legendary items. But i feel a "lock item" feature would be more viable. That way we can lock specific pieces of gear so we wont accidentally delete them like i did with my Ares gear (My own fault). Also maybe when we delete legendary items we get way to craft them again, just so we never really lose out on them. I may just be adding complication to a simple solution. But if someone can tell me how to delete a legendary item i would be thankful.

Just dropping in that I too have a double pair of "Agamemnon's Gauntlets", one from an enemy drop and another from a chest like legendsmade. Is there any way to get rid of one of them apart from storing in the Adrestia's chest?

Just noticed I have two Agamemnon's Gauntlets as well. Pretty annoying =(
    I wonder if it just "spawned" in some chest where it shouldn't be or if it took the place of another legendary item that now we can't get.

ubi--unicorn's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys, thanks for the detailed reports. I've passed this issue along! In the meantime, you should be able to store it in the chest.