There is no option to as photo. Just two buttons. Post "quick reply" and "go advan...".

I don't have a photo hosting service. I'm on chrome on Android. I can email them.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey djroberts2007,

There should be a toolbar across the top of the text box where you write your post.

The options on the far right are Hyperlink, e-mail, unlink and insert image.

Just use the insert image button to attach your screenshots.

Hope this helps.

There is no toolbar. Just the word "Message:" The button is labeled "Post Quick Reply"

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hey djroberts2007! You can post the images to an image hosting site, like Imgur, and post the link from that site on this thread

I'd rather not sign up for a new service. Could you provide me an email or alternative? Are you asking to verify I'm telling the truth? This is just disappointing as I'm almost already done with the game.

Ubi-Bandicoot's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by djroberts2007 Go to original post
    I'd rather not sign up for a new service. Could you provide me an email or alternative? Are you asking to verify I'm telling the truth? This is just disappointing as I'm almost already done with the game.
    You don't always need to sign up to these. You can attach it to a support case via https://support.ubi.com/Cases/New instead if you'd like

It's not a matter of not believing you but we do require verification to continue with troubleshooting on certain occasions though

No chest piece

Same issue, no chest piece and its 2020 now. I'm on Version 1.5.1.2349

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey MindStalknPrey,

Are you able to provide a screenshot of this?