Snake missing armor drop

I have killed the entire eye of kosmos branch to get my viper armor only to find that the snake was ment to drop the chest piece wth ubisoft what am i ment to do restart the entire game to get my chest piece i have to to other players and the have the same issue please give me my chest piece

This happened to me yesterday. I went back to Elpenor's corpse in the Snake Lair and was oddly able to loot him again, which gave me the chest piece (that I remember already looting originally). Also, they will apparently address cultist drop bugs in the 1.03 patch: https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1937294

Hope this help.

Ubi-Bandicoot's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey,

Please wait for the update to see if you can loot the corpse again afterwards once fixes are made to this.

Apologies you didn't receive the item originally.

I'm having the same issue. I went back to loot him in the cave but I can't. Corpse it's still there. I'm level 36 now.

Ubi-Swaggins's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey djroberts2007,

Have you updated your game to the latest available version?

If you haven't can you please try that and return to Elpenor's corpse and try and loot it again.

Cheers,

I have and there's still no loot. I'm on XB1 version 1.1.3.

UbiMatcha's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Thanks for confirming djroberts2007, I'm sorry to hear you're still having this issue.
    Would you be able to grab some screenshots of the corpse and your inventory?

I took some photos and screenshots but how do I get them to you?

I'm also missing the slithering belt. I went back to the port and can't lot him either.

Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey djroberts2007,
    You can either upload them here to your post (When making posts there should be a button that looks like a painting of a tree, click that)
    Alternatively, you can host them on a photo uploading servioce and just paste the link(s) in your post