UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by monkey_1969 Go to original post
    So hoping this inserts the image.... if not ummm. blame the interweb monkeys.

https://flic.kr/p/2j2SQSS

Ok, so HOW do you actually insert the image inline? wrapping the IMG tag doesn't seem to work... help
    Hello monkey_1969,

Welcome to the forums! To insert an image directly into the post, click the image button which I am pointing to using the blue arrow and insert you URL there (little picture with tree).

Here

1 people found this helpful

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1042181154

Link to my 2020 holiday in Greece during the big pandemic lockdown

I absolutely love this armory skin, the mount is one of my favorite part about the package. Enjoy and win bro. Cheers

A shot from the Underworld

The lighting in the underworld is just stunning. Loved capturing it

UbiCosmos's Avatar Community Representative
    Wow, absolutely incredible shots everyone! Thank you for continuing to share these!

Sorry if wrong place ... Need help to fix this on PC = Ryzen 7 1700X 32Gb Ram Nvidia GTX 1080 11Gb latest drivers. This does not happen all the time, i could be wrong buy most of the time it happens in cut scenes but then still there after coming out of the cut scene. Thanks

UbiFaveRED's Avatar Community Representative
    Originally Posted by walsh2509 Go to original post
    Sorry if wrong place ... Need help to fix this on PC = Ryzen 7 1700X 32Gb Ram Nvidia GTX 1080 11Gb latest drivers. This does not happen all the time, i could be wrong buy most of the time it happens in cut scenes but then still there after coming out of the cut scene. Thanks

Hey, how are you? You can report this to our support team so they can look into it for you.