Originally Posted by UbiSailorScout Go to original post
    Hey guys! The ACOD team is aware of issues with dismissing Tekton, and is currently investigating it. Thanks for the report!
    Thanks for the confirmation!

Originally Posted by UbiSailorScout Go to original post
    Hey guys! The ACOD team is aware of issues with dismissing Tekton, and is currently investigating it. Thanks for the report!
    Any update? It's been a few months now. I am currently staring at an un-dissmissable tekton.

I'm starting a new play through, so is this issue fixed yet?

Its still bugged on my game, rather annoying

im on pc, but same bug

Over 6 months since you confirmed the bug is known and being addressed. I just bought this game, so freshly installed via uplay and this is still happening? Perhaps we should get more Lieutenant slots if that's easier than fixing the problem. I know some bugs are rather stubborn :P

Ubi-Keo's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    We are aware of the issue, unfortunately providing a fix for this specific feature could compromise other parts of the game. For this reason, it will not be fixed to avoid creating a larger issue. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Thanks for not helping.

Originally Posted by aun61 Go to original post
    Thanks for not helping.
    Well according to Ubisoft Support Staff explanation:

Unfortunately providing a fix for this specific feature could compromise other parts of the game. For this reason, it will not be fixed to avoid creating a larger issue.

Just don't hire Tekton on your next play through.

Besides, that's not a game breaking bug anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

thats why

that´s why exist "memes" of ubisoft....
    here some of them have fun :V

[IMG]https://scontent-qro1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/11986498_931905873522759_7455105244267927022_n.jpg ?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=43edb5&_nc_ohc=ii9OxkN0OLUAX9 bXoaC&_nc_ht=scontent-qro1-1.xx&oh=e148f416ea9bc1c4b595e27da9ecc5a0&oe=5E9FDB AA[/IMG

this is to this threat
    ]

And what a coincidence one could mention, each and every player can’t get rid of a tekton in his ship, should we rather call him free mason than tekton to make it a bit more obvious?? I’m not totally serious in this comment, I’m just saying... In any case, I have no idea what it would take but since we’re talking about a glitch, Ubisoft should/must fix it or at least, indeed, add a few more lieutenant slots!!