Thanks xrayspex_73!

the Daughters of artemis

Hello,

I have the same problem in the Netherlands. I got the deer and boar skin and turned them in. No problem.
    Than I got the bull and the coyote and when I go to her she keeps asking me if I like to go on a hunt. There is no option to turn the animal skin in.

Can this be fixed?

Originally Posted by steafan1 Go to original post
    Bug encountered on The Daughters of Artemis Quest, after killing the Boar it does not allow me to hand in the Boar pelt to end the quest so the quest can not be finshed. Please fix the bug

Guys trust me...the really don't care...game came out more than a month ago and I personally encountered this bug in the 1st days of my playthrough and still....ppl are encountering problems with this quest while the support staff are telling us here that they are looking over the issue...it's been over a month and one of the ealiest ''main'' quest in the game is still bugged =))))) >_<

Ubi-Spud's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey guys, thanks for your patience while we investigate this issue.

I know it's frustrating, and I am sorry that this issue has not been conclusively resolved as of yet. To help us investigate further, please create a support ticket and provide a copy of your save files.

You can find the save locations of these below:

PC (Uplay): C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegame\<UplayID>\5059
    PC (Steam): C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegame\<UplayID>\5092

Once again, thanks for your continued patience and help in resolving this matter

Can't turn in Kretan Bull pelt

I've killed all the creatures, and turned in all the pelts, except the Kretan Bull's. The quest log tells me to give it to Daphne. She has the gold checkmark over her head. But when I talk to her, there's no option to give it to her. The only option is "I'll return soon," which exits the dialog.

I've submitted a support ticket, but there's no way to attach save game files to it. I did attach dxdiag and NFO files, per the ticket system's request. But the suggestion here on the forum to attach savegame files does not seem to be doable.

From what I've read on this forum, and elsewhere, it seems this bug has existed for a very long time, across multiple platforms. It's frankly unacceptable that such a showstopper should have ever existed in the first place, let alone been allowed to go on this long. Ubisoft devs are some of the best in the world. Surely, fixing this is not beyond their skills.

For the game and a few DLC items I purchased, I spent over $100, on what I expected would be an fully enjoyable experience. It's pretty frustrating to be stuck dead in my tracks by this bug, after trusting the company with that amount of money. I'll definitely think twice, and do more research on outstanding bugs, before deciding whether or not to purchase the next one.

UbiMatcha's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Originally Posted by ABBloch Go to original post
    I've killed all the creatures, and turned in all the pelts, except the Kretan Bull's. The quest log tells me to give it to Daphne. She has the gold checkmark over her head. But when I talk to her, there's no option to give it to her. The only option is "I'll return soon," which exits the dialog.

I've submitted a support ticket, but there's no way to attach save game files to it. I did attach dxdiag and NFO files, per the ticket system's request. But the suggestion here on the forum to attach savegame files does not seem to be doable.

From what I've read on this forum, and elsewhere, it seems this bug has existed for a very long time, across multiple platforms. It's frankly unacceptable that such a showstopper should have ever existed in the first place, let alone been allowed to go on this long. Ubisoft devs are some of the best in the world. Surely, fixing this is not beyond their skills.

For the game and a few DLC items I purchased, I spent over $100, on what I expected would be an fully enjoyable experience. It's pretty frustrating to be stuck dead in my tracks by this bug, after trusting the company with that amount of money. I'll definitely think twice, and do more research on outstanding bugs, before deciding whether or not to purchase the next one.
    Hey ABBloch!
    You'll be able to upload your save files as a .zip!
    Please let me know your ticket number once that's done.

I'm attempting to upload the zip file, but it's not working. I was able to select it via the Add Files dialog, but the Submit Attachments button won't let me click, so it won't upload. When I hover over the button, the mouse becomes a red circle-backslash symbol, and the button itself grays out. I'd be happy to upload it to Dropbox, or anywhere else of your choosing, if we can't get the support system to accept it.

The case number is 07792749.

Meanwhile, I got a reply through the system, stating that the bug was fixed with 1.1.1. I'm running 1.1.3, so either 1.1.1 did not actually fix it, or it was re-broken by a subsequent update. Either way, obviously the bug does exist in the here and now.

The reply asked me to run the integrity verification, which I did, twice. It passed without any failures (even though the reply had said it would probably fail on a couple of system files), so lack of integrity was not the problem. (I'm guessing "verify integrity" is the support system's standard-first-try answer, like "turn it off and back on" is the standard-first-try answer for hardware companies. In this particular case, it wasn't helpful.)

Thanks for your attention on this. What's the next step?

UbiMorning's Avatar Community Representative
    Hi ABBloch! Are you uploading multiple save files in one zipped folder? You can upload them one at a time. Once you've done that, we can pass the save to the ACOD team for investigation regarding this bug.

Hello ! I also have a problem, at the daughters of artemis mission,bug

Hello ! I also have a problem, at the daughters of artemis mission, after I killed all the legendary animals I can't find Daphnae, she's gone! it tells me that all quests have been completed but ... as I wrote above the daughters of artemis are not to be found!
    did anyone find a solution? it is frustrating after so many hours spent running you cannot finish a mission