Rudemod 69's Avatar Senior Member

HLC's (6.10.18 ~ 13.10.18)

HLC's (October 6th ~ October 13th 2018).

1. FusionShared ~ Komorebi (Beginner)
    2. FusionShared ~ Canals (Medium)
    3. FusionShared ~ FK Mount Snow it all (Medium)

4. RitualBag837330 ~ NOSTALGIA 2 THE PANDA (Hard)
    5. FusionShared ~ Jaffa (Hard)
    6. FusionShared ~ Plastic Beach (Hard)
    7. VEGAS TRASH ~ No Repair (Hard)

Optional Extreme:

8. FusionShared ~ Pecunia Hillside (Extreme)

PS4 players: Tracks 2, 4, 5, 6 FusionShared PS4. Track 3 Funktastic. Track 1, 8 DAVIDKERS (Rishaan).

Track 1, 8 DAVIDKERS (Rishaan) (PS4). Track 2, 5, 6 Souzr (PC). Track 3 Funktastic (PS4).

Anyone interested in running the tracks, post your names (and times later) and I'll do LB's in the week.

Trash talk/banter is encouraged.

Hope you enjoy the Panda track Gerb. Harder to find a good Panda track that you haven't ran than a good track Boop or Matt between them haven't ran.

Hope everyone finds at least one track they enjoy.

Ride hard!

Rude
    Boop
    Marcus
    Richie
    Gerb
    Eevan
    Matt
    Boss
    Jet
    Mo
    Zero (ihazfaults)
    Cam

Good man Rude. Haven’t been on since earlier in week but was pretty happy with my times anyway.

Will take a look later either after spurs game or before macgregor fight

JetArtois's Avatar Senior Member
    Cheers Rude for the picks. 😘

Thanks, looking forward to running them!

Nice one guys.

Whilst everyone is busy with Forza I've been able to give the tracks a play lol.

Komorebi - Nice gentle, relaxing track but I'm not going to trouble Roach veterans on this one.

Canals - I like this track. It's easy enough to run but getting the optimum line is tricky.Satisfying when you get it, but it took some work. Can't believe I didn't take Boop down, a flip at the end reckon may have got him.

FK Mount Snow. This is an enjoyable track from the Funkster. The log you have to bounce over about half way is an annoyance but it's a fun track.One I need to get back to.

Jaffa - Love this track.Need to improve the run though.

Plastic Beach- Love this track. As above.

No Repair - Love a Trash custom and this is a good one from his vast library. Similar to the tough but very enjoyable Way of the Wood Extreme.

Pecunia Hillside - I love this Extreme. A uphill climb with a pleasant theme. Watch out for the bombs.

NOSTALGIA Panda - Briefly held number one. Gerb wasn't having that.
    Latest times will be posted in a day or so.

"Marcus" zero faulted a track in trials fusion: "Komorebi" by "Rishaanvb" [beginner] on the "roach" in 00:34.335.

"Marcus" zero faulted a track in trials fusion: "Canals" by "Souzr" [medium] on the "pit viper" in 00:24.328.

"Marcus" zero faulted a track in trials fusion: "FK Mount Snow it all" by "funktastic-" [medium] on the "pit viper" in 00:37.661.

"Marcus" zero faulted a track in trials fusion: "NOSTALGIA 2 THE PANDA" by "RitualBag837330" [hard] on the "panda" in 00:54.991.

"Marcus" zero faulted a track in trials fusion: "Jaffa" by "Souzr" [hard] on the "pit viper" in 00:31.611.

"Marcus" zero faulted a track in trials fusion: "Plastic Beach" by "Souzr" [hard] on the "pit viper" in 00:28.559.

"Marcus" zero faulted a track in trials fusion: "No Repair" by "VEGASTRASH01" [hard] on the "pit viper" in 00:46.050.

"Marcus" finished a track in trials fusion: "Pecunia Hillside" by "DAVIDKERS" [extreme] on the "pit viper" in 01:13.373 and 3 faults.

booped's Avatar Senior Member
    "booped" zero faulted a track in trials fusion: "Komorebi" by "Rishaanvb" [beginner] on the "roach" in 00:33.856
    "booped" zero faulted a track in trials fusion: "Canals" by "Souzr" [hard] on the "pit viper" in 00:24.238
    "booped" zero faulted a track in trials fusion: "Jaffa" by "Souzr" [hard] on the "pit viper" in 00:31.233
    "booped" zero faulted a track in trials fusion: "FK Mount Snow it all" by "funktastic-" [medium] on the "pit viper" in 00:37.540
    "booped" zero faulted a track in trials fusion: "Plastic Beach" by "Souzr" [hard] on the "pit viper" in 00:27.671
    "booped" zero faulted a track in trials fusion: "No Repair" by "VEGASTRASH01" [hard] on the "pit viper" in 00:40.050
    "booped" zero faulted a track in trials fusion: "Pecunia Hillside" by "DAVIDKERS" [extreme] on the "pit viper" in 00:31.512
    "booped" zero faulted a track in trials fusion: "NOSTALGIA 2 THE PANDA" by "RitualBag837330" [hard] on the "panda" in 00:52.854

Thanks guys. Some good times there. Gerb won't be happy with the Panda times. I'm not happy with the rest.

gerble72's Avatar Senior Member
    I know rude like 54 and 53 lol to think I was happy with my time lol

"Marcus" beat his record in trials fusion on "NOSTALGIA 2 THE PANDA" by "RitualBag837330" [hard] on the "panda" and went from 00:54.991 & 0 faults to 00:52.300 & 0 faults.

"Marcus" beat his record in trials fusion on "FK Mount Snow it all" by "funktastic-" [medium] on the "pit viper" and went from 00:37.661 & 0 faults to 00:37.446 & 0 faults.