And the streets run red bug.

I fast traveled to Athens got stuck in the rising from the ashes chapter. Lost all quests, and stuck trying to protect Phoibe from the cult guards. The quest marker is 2677m away and blocked by "area unavailable" wall.

Area not available

I be had the same thing happen to me. Did you sort it out. As I don’t no what to do next.

same problem

i also have the same problem and no to fix it i might end up having to start a hole brand new game

I had the same issue, if you load up the save for the Misson before '' and the streets run red'' and redo the dialogue getting the guy to take his medication and then go search the house for phoibe again and it should work the correct way. Well at least it worked when I did it

Same issue

Originally Posted by ZarrocThalion Go to original post
    I fast traveled to Athens got stuck in the rising from the ashes chapter. Lost all quests, and stuck trying to protect Phoibe from the cult guards. The quest marker is 2677m away and blocked by "area unavailable" wall.
    I’m having the same bug, I ever tried reloading a save just before this quest and it didn’t help.

Try and run it to the Temple across the Street. Kill the four enemies. She should have been laying by a pillar in the Temple there is something you can interakt with. But for me she had keept going throu the door and upp the stairs. The cutscene started when i did get close to her. Hope it might work for you guys to.

This is the mission right after the one named 'Abandoned by the gods', right? Beacuse all of my missions disappeared

Phoibe is in Korinthia. Tried to restart from a full lvl back. And it still fs up 😑 This really needs to be fixed asap 😞

I can't even talk with Perikles after coming back to Athens.. This is the biggest gamebreaker I've encountered ever and it doesn't even seem like Ubisoft are interested in patching anything.. Not a single patch since I started playing, I even had early access

Sorted

I managed to sort mine out as mine also said she's in korinthia but wouldn't let me fast travel or leave so I loaded the game to before I started the quest and then it worked

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last ►►