Ubisoft Club Rewards Evie not appearing in game

I have unlocked Evie and she is showing in the “owned” tab but in the ship menu she is not available to be added to my crew.

Ubi-Bandicoot's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hey,

Have you progressed past the point where you recruit the first Lieutenant as she is unavailable until this point? This is one of the very first naval missions.

Yes, I have recruited my first lieutenant and she still does not appear in my list of available lieutenants. I have also upgraded my ship to allow for more lieutenants and still nothing.

Originally Posted by GhStRdR2k Go to original post
    Yes, I have recruited my first lieutenant and she still does not appear in my list of available lieutenants. I have also upgraded my ship to allow for more lieutenants and still nothing.
    When you go to the store page through the main menu, does she appear in your 'Owned' section there? Have you closed and relaunched the game since you bought her in the club?

Yes, she is in the “owned” tab. I had unlocked her while the game was closed. Then I launched the game after I had unlocked her.

I got to the point where I recruited my first lieutenant, got him and finished that quest. I had then quit out of the game to access Ubisoft Club because launching the Ubisoft Club from in game was not working. I then unlocked everything that was available and relaunched the game. Everything that I unlocked appeared right away only thing that is missing is Evie.

Can you get me a screenshot of your owned tab in the store and one showing her as not available to select in the lieutenant selection menu?

They are uploading as soon as they are done I’ll post them. Xbox Live take forever sometimes to upload screenshots though.

Same Issue

Yeah i'm having the exact same issue as OP, just completed the recruitment quest as was said and Evie still isn't showing up in the Ship tab but is showing up in the Owned tab.
    Xbox one, Medusa Edition if it matters

Alright no worries and thanks for the report Waser

I'll report this now and i'll attach the images when you get around to posting them

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... Last ►►